Arda Güler

Porque

Remember when Barto missed out on Kubo and subsequently bought Hiroki Abe.

Thank god that guy is gone. He would be making a call to sign Samed Onur by Friday.

Deco

Culé since 2005
So, which other wonder kid Deco will be after? Back on Diaz hype train? Going for Vermeeren? Prestianni or Echeverri? Brazilian attackers?
I take Prestianni and Diaz for the future and Warren-Emery one time in the future.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

So Madrid have ended up spending around 25m on this lad when you add in agents fees etc. Hahaha. Absolutely hilarious. You can get Gabri Viega for 10m more. Let that sink in.

We got to thank them from saving us from ourselves because this would have been an atrocious signing for us. Not needed and not good enough. Last time Madrid fans were crowing this much was when they swooped in for Take Kubo, which is ironic, as I suspect Guler's career to be remarkably similar to Kubo's.

The only bad point is what was our sporting department doing even considering this guy. We can only hope it was the old Catalan bait and switch, Pep style, like with what he did with Ronaldo.

El Gato

Villarato!
He probably won't even stay in Madrid first season. Blocks non-EU spots and has like 3-4 players ahead of him in rotation

Raketa10

We simply don't need this type of a player. However, Madrid also don't need him. Can't understand this unbelievable hype out of nowhere. :lol:

vuji_31

Never watched this guy so i will not say anything.

If he was good I bet City and PL teams would be in.

Madrid bought him just to f*** us, but I could not care less.

Porque

Twitter merchant says final decision

Arda Guler > Barcelona

Awaiting confirmation. Prob bs.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans