Havesaks

[tw]1112063555254267906[/tw]

[tw]1112165609243099136[/tw]

Well in that case:

Griezmann 120m?
Jovic 50m?
De ligt 80m?

= 250m?

Holy fuck... and wages for all three would also be A LOT!

But in that case - we just need to sell Coutinho, it would be to overkill with: dembele 150, coutinho 155, griezmann 120, jovic 55, malcom 50m, Suarez 80m, Messi.

Gomes: 25m
Alacacer: 28m
Munir: 1m
Coutinho: 100m
Malcom 35m

= 189m.

Shit - thats actually (by coincidence) 250-189 = 61m = annual budget.

All though i would prefer Malcom to go on loan, because he can regain market value.

Givenchy

Pogba is probably going to Madrid this summer so United could spend that money on Coutinho thus allowing us to buy De Ligt + Griezmann

I think if we do get De Ligt, Umtiti will also be sold (although i dont agree with this)

Porque

With Griezmann barça would have similar problems like now with Coutinho, not a good fit.

Really? I think it will be more like Henry where we will have 4 top attackers for 3 positions and have to make the right sacrifice (Suarez).

Griezmann is a work horse in the front line. Check out his average distance covered per game compared to our attacking trio in the CL this season.

Games Total Mins Total Distance Average Per Game Average Per Minute
Antoine Griezmann 8 720 84545 m 10568 m 117 m
Luis Suárez 6 540 56352 m 9395 m 104 m
Ousmane Dembélé 6 407 44742 m 7457 m 109 m
Lionel Messi 6 477 42367 m 7061 m 88 m

If we are going to optimise an ever declining off-the-ball Messi then we are going to have to up the workrate surrounding him, without compromising the supporting casts goal and assisting output. Griezmann gives the most guarantee's for this and will give 3 top level seasons.

Damn I feel like BBZ now.

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

Ernie would just bench Dembele for him. So we have Griezmann as LW (worse than Dembele imo) and Dembele replaces Cou on the bench, Malcom still fucked and possibly sold, Cou sold.

Don't really see any improvement tbh.

Replacing Suarez with Griezmann to play a more fluid fron 3 of Messi, Griezmann, Dembele okay but i think thats unlikely and also not really ideal as all 3 are better on the right side, Griezmann and Messi like to play in the same area and both are left footed.

Havesaks

Ernie would just bench Dembele for him. So we have Griezmann as LW (worse than Dembele imo) and Dembele replaces Cou on the bench, Malcom still fucked and possibly sold, Cou sold.

Don't really see any improvement tbh.

Replacing Suarez with Griezmann to play a more fluid fron 3 of Messi, Griezmann, Dembele okay but i think thats unlikely and also not really ideal as all 3 are better on the right side, Griezmann and Messi like to play in the same area and both are left footed.

Demele -- Griezmann
messi
de jong ------- arthur

------- Sergio

Alba-Lenglet-Pique-Semedo

Would really like to see this line up.

Havesaks

fuck it all, BUY DE LIGT, JOVIC and GRIEZEN

BEST squad in the world. and keep coutinho as a sub-player. Our attack and defence would be next level FIFA squad. And Rabiot for midfield.

Would be stacked as no squad before.

Arizona Scott

Honestly I don't see a possibility of signing Griezmann AND Jovic. Even if we sold Coutinho that means two of Griezmann, Suarez, Jovic, & Dembele sit when healthy. Doesn't make sense to me. I am happy with either to give Suarez more help/relief next year. I think AG can be a head on a spear even if not a true #9. Eto and Villa are not physical players.

We only need one of Jovic or AG.

Mitchell1978

Really? I think it will be more like Henry where we will have 4 top attackers for 3 positions and have to make the right sacrifice (Suarez).

Griezmann is a work horse in the front line. Check out his average distance covered per game compared to our attacking trio in the CL this season.

Games Total Mins Total Distance Average Per Game Average Per Minute
Antoine Griezmann 8 720 84545 m 10568 m 117 m
Luis Suárez 6 540 56352 m 9395 m 104 m
Ousmane Dembélé 6 407 44742 m 7457 m 109 m
Lionel Messi 6 477 42367 m 7061 m 88 m

If we are going to optimise an ever declining off-the-ball Messi then we are going to have to up the workrate surrounding him, without compromising the supporting casts goal and assisting output. Griezmann gives the most guarantee's for this and will give 3 top level seasons.

Damn I feel like BBZ now.

Yes he's a workhorse and an intelligent, quality player but he tends to occupy the same positions as Messi (but without the production).
He's best as a 10 or a second forward (just like Messi), putting him on the LW would just be a bad fit like right now with Coutinho.

Porque

Yes he's a workhorse and an intelligent, quality player but he tends to occupy the same positions as Messi (but without the production).
He's best as a 10 or a second forward (just like Messi), putting him on the LW would just be a bad fit like right now with Coutinho.

Interesting point, I am going to watch all his assists and goals for the past few seasons to see if he would combine or combust with Messi.

On the otherhand

0029246580.jpg

Dembele confirmed to bench. Maté-Connection

vlad

Arda was also workhorse at atletico, would griezmann put same effort at barca, maybe yes maybe not, but we shouldnt expect that he will run like in atletico under simeone, messi would also run more there. Coutinho was also covering alot more space at lpool then here, here he gets criticized that he is lazy. Seems to me that players at barca feel relaxed while collecting best wages that they could get

Last edited:

Neeraj

I don't care what he brings us, there's no way I want him here after that embarrassing show put on by this clown.

GTFO, don't want.

Home of Barca Fans