Antoine Griezmann

Havesaks

I dont think he has balls to leave them after what they did to keep him happy:lol: His french friend lemar with his price tag of 70m was a gift as well and is the biggest flop there.

nonsense. they did nothing for him and he did everything for them.

Newcomer

I dont think he has balls to leave them after what they did to keep him happy:lol: His french friend lemar with his price tag of 70m was a gift as well and is the biggest flop there.

Lot of players seem to leave Atletico. The end of a cycle. I can totally see him leave them.

If Pogba stays at Manchester United, this transfer could happen.

Porque

Griezmann is a modern day attacking crack.

I would want him because hes locked and loaded to be useful from day 1.

But only under one condition. That a deal is done before end of season like Lucas Herandez to Bayern.

After last seasons debacle, I dont want to see us waste anytime on his transfer and lose targets like Jovic in doing so.

Newcomer

In France, there are some people saying he is deadset on going to Barcelona. He allegedly stayed at Ateltico due to his friendship with Godin. The latter is leaving.

Newcomer

Griezmann and Pogba are greatly intoxicated by US way of life and their sports entertainment, especially the NBA.

Remember they even bought rings for their World Cup wins, like NBA champions.

Griezmann probably found LeBron James cool with "his decision", so he wanted to do the same. Cheap copycat.

Arizona Scott

Griezmann is a modern day attacking crack.

I would want him because hes locked and loaded to be useful from day 1.

But only under one condition. That a deal is done before end of season like Lucas Herandez to Bayern.

After last seasons debacle, I dont want to see us waste anytime on his transfer and lose targets like Jovic in doing so.

Pretty fare. I'd just add condition #2. That it will cost less between fee and wages than it would have last year.

I am high on Jovic, but Griezmann is a differently level of proven player and should be close to his peak while Messi is Messi. AG is pretty adaptable and all around talent (scoring, passing, moving/runs, defending). If Messi says go for it under this conditions--than all for it--Messi has played against him enough to know if he can play with him.

I have said before I think AG is incredibly annoying, I think my tune would be different however if he was on my side.

Havesaks

Im kinda against it, and want Jovic, its seems like the smarter choice. But I love Griezmanns profile, and he will have an impact right away and bring a better flow to our team regardless of where he plays. Because he can play wing unlike coutinho. And can play as an ST. And he can play in a 4-4-2 as a supporting ST to suarez. And maybe Valverde can figure out some magic to make it work. While Griezmann will have an instant impact and make our play more fluently and beautiful, Jovic will be at least at first be a sub for suarez meaning our style won't change. Yes, even as a Valverde-pro guy, i still prefer technical football, attacking with nice flow.

So even tho G7 is preferred to Jovic, I'm not really that much against it.

Home of Barca Fans