Antoine Griezmann

JerseyAddict

I wanted him here but boy was I wrong. By looking that charade yesterday I realized how stupid and shallow this guy is. Just improve midfield (go for Thiago and Eriksen) and with Coutinho, Deblele, Messi and Suarez up front we can crush anyone. Maybe this will turn out to be the best thing that could happen to us so early in June while we still have a plenty of time to react.

Look at this, they destroyed him! YOU ARE NOT THAT GOOD! HE IS SO FULL OF HIMSELF TO MAKE THE VIDEO BUT NOT ENOUGH TO MAKE THE BIG MOVE! :lol: :lol:

https://youtu.be/sbjXedDIMZE

I wanted him here also but this is so fucking disrespectful... You don't do this ever.

Raketa10

Sad for us. Now we only have Suarez Who can't score in CL an probably gonna decline in the league as well.

If we focus on midfield right now with Coutinho, Messi and Dembouz in attack we'll be just fine. Now midfield is a must and next summer we can focus on replacing Suarez.

snowy

You never really know with Suarez, dude goes through more cycles than cryptos! He can wake up suddenly out of nowhere, usually when most have given up on the dude, and score a series of Puskas goals :lol:

then 3 weeks later, he goes back to hibernation hehe

When benching Suarez, Paco won't be much help either so might as well go with

Couti - Messi - Dembele upfront

Raketa10

You never really know with Suarez, dude goes through more cycles than cryptos! He can wake up suddenly out of nowhere, usually when most have given up on the dude, and score a series of Puskas goals :lol:

then 3 weeks later, he goes back to hibernation hehe

When benching Suarez, Paco won't be much help either so might as well go with

Couti - Messi - Dembele upfront

To be fair Munir could be better backup than Paco but I am really not sure if any of those two can make a difference in any important game. I really hope Suarez wakes up next season but considering his form from last season I sincerely doubt this will happen.

snowy

Munir's been more alpha at Alaves but looks like his poor off-side awareness might still be a prob. How about something like this then:

...............Couti...Messi
Sancho.........................Dembele
De Jong.........Busi.......Arthur
De Light........Umtiti.........Pique

If not Sancho, then perhaps give Martial a go... or Ziyech. He can play pretty much everywhere from MF upward. I like Messi upfront even though he naturally likes to create from deeper. Just don't wanna see so many of his laser-guided dream passes going to waste again and again

Messi983

Disappointed but I understand and respect his decision to stay and wish him good luck for the future.

Time to move on now. It's still only mid June, there is no need for panic.

Sorin

Result wise, wish him the worst. May his wife wonder in 10 years why did he stay at a club that didn't even win a CL in their entire history. :)

malvolio

Result wise, wish him the worst. May his wife wonder in 10 years why did he stay at a club that didn't even win a CL in their entire history. :)

His wife will cash in an extra 5 mil a year for shopping sprees and what not. Doubt it they will suffer. Maybe he'll win something with France, who knows. Griezmann isn't a Messi or Ronaldo who has to build a legacy by winning CLs. He won't ever win a ballon d'or or be a top 3 player on the planet. That's why I think all the talk about trophies is useless. If he wanted that he would have begged us to take him, because surely Barcelona will win more than atletico in the next 5 years.

kollegah

Munir's been more alpha at Alaves but looks like his poor off-side awareness might still be a prob. How about something like this then:

If not Sancho, then perhaps give Martial a go... or Ziyech. He can play pretty much everywhere from MF upward. I like Messi upfront even though he naturally likes to create from deeper. Just don't wanna see so many of his laser-guided dream passes going to waste again and again

lol wake up man, this team cant even win Euro league

snowy

I say it can :cool:

what don't you like about it, the players or the 3322?

I also like this one (3232):

Sancho..........Ziyech.........Dembele
...........De Jong.......Arthur

and this one (433):

....................Messi
Couti..................................Dembele
...........Arthur........De Jong (Ziyech)
....................Busi
Telles...De Light....Umtiti....Odrio (Sem)

Pique can tweet our wins from Capurganá ;)

Last edited:

GOAT_SUAREZ

Sancho is a guy we should study very closely. He will have a major breakout year next season and only contract until 2020.

snowy

Sancho is a guy we should study very closely. He will have a major breakout year next season and only contract until 2020.

He's got an excellent first touch and feel for the ball. He's very good at holding and carrying the ball forward and is a magnet for defenders.
Good to draw players away from Messi and Couti.

Home of Barca Fans