Anthony Martial

R

Ryu Hayabusa

could you give source to that confirmation please? Would look on their website, but my french is un petit peu merde.

Monaco's vice president confirmed it in the Sun. United are officially retarded.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I read it on a German newspaper which directly quoted monaco's vice via Sun. I'm on my phone and not really interested in checking the Sun myself when you yourself could easily do the same. I don't think they would completely fabricate a direct quote which goes over three or four lines. So in that case, I actually do believe them especially since United have a recent track record of doing ridiculous things on the transfer market.

Butaan4barca

New more balance clauses-
10 million after 25 goals,
10 million after 25 caps and
10 million if he wins Balon Dor'
so we'll probably end up paying 70 million for him which is ridiculous considering we could've got Greizmann for that fee but it could be worth it if he reaches Rooney's level and plays for us for 10 years..
http://www.espnfc.com/story/2594161/anthony-martial-could-cost-man-united-57-6-million-monaco

dude if he gets those milestones. he would be worth every peny spent on him. But lets just be realistic, and consider the chances of any of these condition being met.
the only realistic is 25 goals, and 25 caps. If he isn't scoring goals, he won't get 25 caps, if he is scoring goals, its money well spent.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
dude if he gets those milestones. he would be worth every peny spent on him. But lets just be realistic, and consider the chances of any of these condition being met.
the only realistic is 25 goals, and 25 caps. If he isn't scoring goals, he won't get 25 caps, if he is scoring goals, its money well spent.

Not really , he can get those 25 goals in 5 seasons and would still get 10 million. The only clause that would make his transfer price worth every penny is the Ballon D'or one , good luck with that one.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

25 goals and caps in the span of 2 or 3 seasons would really be nothing out of this world, so hardly be worth 70M.

S7_MUFC

Not really , he can get those 25 goals in 5 seasons and would still get 10 million. The only clause that would make his transfer price worth every penny is the Ballon D'or one , good luck with that one.

There is mention of those clauses being met in his 4 year contract..

Yannik

There is mention of those clauses being met in his 4 year contract..

Except that its 4 years instead of 5, his point is still pretty valid though. 25 goals in 4 years is not exactly extraordinary, he could do that even as a constant sub.

Home of Barca Fans