Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

kattanib

The kid keeps on giving, follows instructions, creates danger, makes wise decisions, gives himself the chance to explore 20% of the times while 80% plays it safe ... what more can we expect from a 17 years old?! Any club would be absolutely lucky to have this role model

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He jumps way too high for his height, he is more athletic than you would think of.

His first goal came from a great jump. Has a serious jumping reach. When he bulks up naturally as he gets older, he will be very difficult to contain physically. He is literally a kid.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I don't understand why we bench him when we are clearly so devoid of movement and alertness up front. Ansu fights for chances at goal like his life depends on it, and is always instinctive about pouncing on opportunities for a good shot.

I get not wanting to rush a 17 year old but the team is so fucking bad right now. Especially now that the league is totally lost, we should just play him every game and let him learn by trial and error.

khaled_a_d

I don't understand why we bench him when we are clearly so devoid of movement and alertness up front. Ansu fights for chances at goal like his life depends on it, and is always instinctive about pouncing on opportunities for a good shot.

I get not wanting to rush a 17 year old but the team is so fucking bad right now. Especially now that the league is totally lost, we should just play him every game and let him learn by trial and error.

I get benching him, but subbing him in 84th minute? AT least sub him in after their 2nd penalty.

It isn't like our offense was working, our 2 goals were from lucky own goal, and very soft penalty.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I gotta say. He's been showing some very promising signs for his future. What people sometimes don't realize is that he'll turn 18 years old this year. He was never supposed to play for the 1st team, he was supposed to be making his debut season for Barca B.

Before this season he's mostly been playing against kids around his age.

He's shown he can handle adversity, the big stage and not crumble under pressure. He still has a lot to learn, need to grow, but the signs are very promising.

khaled_a_d

I gotta say. He's been showing some very promising signs for his future. What people sometimes don't realize is that he'll turn 18 years old this year. He was never supposed to play for the 1st team, he was supposed to be making his debut season for Barca B.

Before this season he's mostly been playing against kids around his age.

He's shown he can handle adversity, the big stage and not crumble under pressure. He still has a lot to learn, need to grow, but the signs are very promising.

I promised to not do that to myself and get high hopes
But I fail to do that with Pedri & Fati. Those are the 2 players I think might carry us after rebuild as a world class starters

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
But I fail to do that with Pedri & Fati. Those are the 2 players I think might carry us after rebuild as a world class starters

Let?s wait until Pedri makes a debut in La Liga. He looks sensational but plenty of things can go wrong. Agreed on Fati though.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Imagine being 17 years old, dribbling into the box against three Atletico players to force a last minute chance to stay in the title race and then turning your head to see Suarez stumbling over his own feet around the edge of the box and Messi standing 15 meters behind you in no man's land.
And on your way home in the back of your parents' car thinking about the fact that these two earn 50 Mil. net combined in one season and are now sitting in their mansions drinking mate together and talking about how great the free kick against Celta was.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

I really wanna see Pedri and Ansu play together. Pedri looks like a sniper with the way he finds a run in the final third or in transition, no matter the range. And Ansu is constantly willing to attack those spaces and get separation off the ball.

We need to put Messi into the Wolverine role in Logan. Just carrying a bunch of kids on his back and then at the end they give him one last W on his way out.

FinBarcelonafan

I really wanna see Pedri and Ansu play together. Pedri looks like a sniper with the way he finds a run in the final third or in transition, no matter the range. And Ansu is constantly willing to attack those spaces and get separation off the ball.

We need to put Messi into the Wolverine role in Logan. Just carrying a bunch of kids on his back and then at the end they give him one last W on his way out.

That would be epic way out. Xavi way.

Horatio

You're welcome
Imagine being 17 years old, dribbling into the box against three Atletico players to force a last minute chance to stay in the title race and then turning your head to see Suarez stumbling over his own feet around the edge of the box and Messi standing 15 meters behind you in no man's land.
And on your way home in the back of your parents' car thinking about the fact that these two earn 50 Mil. net combined in one season and are now sitting in their mansions drinking mate together and talking about how great the free kick against Celta was.

You paint a vivid picture.

serghei

His time will come.

Home of Barca Fans