Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
His speed over the first few steps is a great strength and doesn't limit him whatsoever. He's just not gonna be winning a long winded footrace against to reach a pass over 20-30 meters against the fullback, which is fine.

His IQ, acceleration/agility, and intuitions for movement allow him to create separation off the ball at a really high level which he shows in practically every game he plays. It's not pure top speed that limits a prospect but rather inability to create separation on or off the ball, which in turn leads to an inability to generate dangerous situations.

Ansu has like 2-3 really good dangerous chances for himself or others in practically every game he plays, his ability to create or find himself in dangerous situations is definitely at a high level. And the ability to create danger consistently is a sign of an elite prospect, even if it doesn't always lead to a goal/assist when they're at a young age (though Ansu's finishing really is impressive).

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Technique so top notch that he almost never succeed in dribbling his man on the flank.. Like I said I'm not bashing him as a whole I'm just commenting on one aspect and of course football is much more than just one facet fortunately. Thats the reason why he is one of the most promising players in Europe he reads the game and moves so well for his age and that makes up for his lack of dribbling skills.

Like I said, you have no clue what you?re talking about. He goes past his man in every game.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Technique so top notch that he almost never succeed in dribbling his man on the flank.. Like I said I'm not bashing him as a whole I'm just commenting on one aspect and of course football is much more than just one facet fortunately. Thats the reason why he is one of the most promising players in Europe he reads the game and moves so well for his age and that makes up for his lack of dribbling skills.

You sure you're not mistaking him from Greaseman?
Hint: Fati doesn't have flowing blond locks

Barcilliant

Fati will ND up playing centrally. I'm am damn sure he will be very similar to Aguero in four to five years. Kid is only 17 years old.

vuji_31

He is winger I don't know why do you see him centrally.

Look on scoutnation Ansu Fati video abd you will see detail explanation where is he good and where is he bad

Eshez

Imo he's not a dribbling prodigy or anything, that's something instantly obvious in a young player. Still pretty good.

BBZ8800

First bad game in a while for him.

He played this way in 4 out of 5 matches before pandemic.

I personally felt that we play with 10 men with him in the team.

Imo, he should be playing the last 20-30 minutes of matches.
But the season is lost, so who cares?
No biggie.

Just don't play him as a starter in a Cl.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well he's 17 years old that hasn't played for Barca B.

This season should have been developing at Barca B with patience, but we had to throw him out there because we've got no winger.

Ronaldinho10

He is the last one to be blamed this season.. kid is superb and will only get better how many 17 year old players showd as much confidince as him at this level at thia age? Give him time.

mc_lovin

Unfortunately BBZ made up his mind about him - he was hating against him vs Leganes (shortly before he scored ;D) when he was clearly our most active player. He knows no perspective or context, will be another very tiresome years here.

Porque

His actions were good against Celta. Problem with the break is he had no support. Dribbles his man, creates space, looks around and has no option but to hold up play or pass back. His decision making so very mature. We can't expect him to dribble half the pitch by himself.

Only player in world football capable of solo breaks right now is Adama. He may not score at the end of it, but if we are going to have an old mans team where no one has the energy to counter, then get him back and cross fingers.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans