Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

Saladin

What worries me a bit about Fati is his technique. He is technically sound but all world class players show much much more technique at 18 years old than he. He is not technically gifted so if he develops soundly he would be more of a efficient player who relies on his understanding of the dynamics of the game (muller comes to mind).
Players like kubo or even a very young Bojan are much more technical.

Yes and we all know what a worldclass player Bojan went on to become; the kid (!) is still only 17, his balls haven't even dropped yet, for crying out loud. Compare him to his peers playing in a similar position; is he the best in the world right now at his age, doing what he does? Probably. He is growing game by game and his full potential is yet to unfold - only time will tell if he is the next Cristiano or Freddy Adu.

mc_lovin

His technique is spot on: he looks sharp, rarely messes up and has excellent body movement. Would you mind to elaborate your point? The only thing that stood out for Bojan was his first touch, in every other aspect he looks miles below Fati (and didnt have a fixed position in our system). Kubo has great close control, but I dont see him succeeding at Madrid (or at another top club).

If anything gets in his way its his physicality and not his technique.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
What worries me a bit about Fati is his technique. He is technically sound but all world class players show much much more technique at 18 years old than he. He is not technically gifted so if he develops soundly he would be more of a efficient player who relies on his understanding of the dynamics of the game (muller comes to mind).
Players like kubo or even a very young Bojan are much more technical.

You?re clueless, his technique is top-notch. I think I saw a similar post from you in the past. What are you on about?

xXKonan

The only negative thing I've seen is he's not explosively fast but he makes up for it in technique and his intelligence.

From his debut up until now he's definitely improved a lot now and I wish they would get him on the ball more as it feels like he can do some damaging shit with it.

vegitot

He dribbles pass opponent like they are nothing. Check his dribble vs Bilba when he easily dribbled two players and cut inside

Barcilliant

Physically he will develop. That's not an issue. I think he might add an inch in height and a few kgs in weight over the next couple of years and may even become a bit quicker.
His maturity and temperament clearly stand out both in and off the field.

gasgas

I was recovering from sex when the game played but looking at the highlight i can tell puig and him had a great game.

But we got Setien so i cant hope too much

Messigician

Fati isn't slow but his dribbling and pace isn't optimal for a world class winger.

We have Greaseman on the wings anyone looks fast compared to him stinking up the place

jamrock

He doesn't have the top speed to beat a guy for pace over 30-40 yards like a dembele, but he has enough to beat his man over 5-15 yards around the pk box, thats all he needs.

Total-Football

Technique so top notch that he almost never succeed in dribbling his man on the flank.. Like I said I'm not bashing him as a whole I'm just commenting on one aspect and of course football is much more than just one facet fortunately. Thats the reason why he is one of the most promising players in Europe he reads the game and moves so well for his age and that makes up for his lack of dribbling skills.

Home of Barca Fans