Andres Iniesta

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Have to say, the Don looked quite good in stretches against Sevilla...I hope this is a sign of him taking it up a notch and asserting himself more

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
When Messi puts in a slalom, it looks like he is sprinting at top speed.

Iniesta just seems to walk with the ball. The way he performed that solo in the first half, sheer brilliance.

Galning

Iniesta just seems to walk with the ball. The way he performed that solo in the first half, sheer brilliance.

My dad said during the game that he thinks Iniesta is the best player in Barça, and I can't disagree. Messi keeps banging in the goals, but Iniesta is definitely at the same level.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
He's very nearly back to his imperious best and is once more a joy to watch, I love his gliding motion as he sails past defenders as if they're not there.

jamrock

he is back, because he is finally getting a run of games in midfield, hope pep doesn't revert to playing him on the wing once kieta comes back.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
he is back, because he is finally getting a run of games in midfield, hope pep doesn't revert to playing him on the wing once kieta comes back.
Ai good call. He is already reluctant to replace Henry with either Bojan or Pedro .... hope he doesn't pick Iniesta before those two as well when or black dudes are back in blaugrana.

I do fear it now that you mention it.

Galning

Ai good call. He is already reluctant to replace Henry with either Bojan or Pedro .... hope he doesn't pick Iniesta before those two as well when or black dudes are back in blaugrana.

I do fear it now that you mention it.

Myeah man, please no Iniesta on the wing :( what a waste of talent.

V

Vanja

hehe....what to say about iniesta......he's the best damn player in the world...(for me)....
...he's favourite number is 8 (im not counting the faxt that he's wearing 8 on shirt)....and so is mine...also some things he said about himself....i just found myself in most of those things....i also like about him the fact that he's so approachable...he's not like those freaking players (c.ronaldo type) who wanna look sexy all the time,catching those famous girls full of silicons...he's just great...hehe (this is from a ciew of one girl, whos crazy about football,barcelona and iniesta :D )

everytime barca plays i'm enjoying watching him slide through the field...people don't say for nothing that barcelona plays the most atractive and beautiful football on the whole world....iniesta,messi and xavi are the killer triangle.....also wanna add puyol and alves...legends :D

Gwenier

perpetuum mobile DRIBBLER

I wonder would he open his school for teaching the youth somehow when he is done with the football. Such a talent should not be waisted but transfered to the young ones!
F.e. I still do not understand how he manages to trick his opponents often not even moving ahead. Just on the tiny spot!

Last edited:

Sallou

Iniesta IMO is the best all round player in the world. People would realize this if he had more goal scoring ability, but I don't care. Scoring is not his job, and he shouldn't be thought of any less because of this (I mean we don't think less of defenders who don't score, why do we always act as if its a big deal when a midfielder isn't a scorer?).

The only problem I do have with Iniesta, is that he is developing a diving problem. :/ Though to be fair, its not constant, he'll have a 'divey' game every few games- he's not a constant "10 times every game, every oppourtunity, blatantly cheating" type of diver if you get me.

Gwenier

The only problem I do have with Iniesta, is that he is developing a diving problem. :/ Though to be fair, its not constant, he'll have a 'divey' game every few games- he's not a constant "10 times every game, every oppourtunity, blatantly cheating" type of diver if you get me.
That can very easily be explained by the assumption:
1. When u are young then u can either fight or endure.
2. When u grow older & become more wise then u understand that fighting leads to disqualification & enduring tends to getting more pushes, hits, kicks to your body.
Then your trainer Or manager comes to u & explains that u will bring more profit to your team on the pitch than in hospital etc.
So the choice is yours!

Home of Barca Fans