Andres Iniesta

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
unbeliveable run and pass by andres prior to the 3rd gol.... i dont know anyone else on the world who can do that

Juan03

im speechless, this is why he is so underrated outside Cules because it is often him that builds up the play for a goal, even though it wasnt his assist he deserves 80% of the credit for the 3rd goal :iniesta::worthy:

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
im speechless, this is why he is so underrated outside Cules because it is often him that builds up the play for a goal, even though it wasnt his assist he deserves 80% of the credit for the 3rd goal :iniesta::worthy:

Exactly Juan, Iniesta made that goal but it won't appear in any statistical record of the game.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
sometimes my mind just cant comprehend how he gets away from certain situations with the ball... i am like crap he is gonna lose it or there is no way out and he always gets away..... gosh he is fucking sick dribbling the ball

Co0ter

He proved a few times today exactly why he is so highly rated. Amazing run.

I'd love to see both him and Xavi have an outstanding game together. It's been a while.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Exactly Juan, Iniesta made that goal but it won't appear in any statistical record of the game.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, iniesta = zidane.

they're a joy to watch. poetry in motion whether dribbling or passing. and they're often the second to last pass in a move. and neither scores that much (zizou would have much less if he didn't take pens or FK's).

it's funny how the world only really started to take notice of iniesta once he scored that goal vs. chelsea. before then he went under the radar internationally. and had zidane not scored those two goals vs. brazil in '98, would his legacy have been what it ended up being?

iced1776

Iniesta is getting back to top form, its to the point where whenever he gets the ball I'm 100% confident that he'll not only do something productive, but do it in style.

jamrock

I've said it before and I'll say it again, iniesta = zidane.

they're a joy to watch. poetry in motion whether dribbling or passing. and they're often the second to last pass in a move. and neither scores that much (zizou would have much less if he didn't take pens or FK's).

it's funny how the world only really started to take notice of iniesta once he scored that goal vs. chelsea. before then he went under the radar internationally. and had zidane not scored those two goals vs. brazil in '98, would his legacy have been what it ended up being?

Dude the amount of times i've ask persons that very same question

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Dude the amount of times i've ask persons that very same question

the answer is of course, no.

his CL final goal was majestic, and his chipped penalty in the '06 final was ballsy, but all of that was done when his reputation as one of the greatest was already cemented because of two goals against a very disjointed brazil side. I mean first thing's first, if he doesn't score vs. brazil he doesn't win the ballon d'or and thus probably doesn't get a move to real madrid to score that '02 goal.

it's funny how the football works.

but yeah, zidane had a knack of scoring when everyone was watching, which is why he's regarded as one of the best of all time (mostly by madridistas or people who didn't watch him week-in-week-out). conversely, henry usually failed to score when everyone was watching which is why his reputation is about 1/5th that of zizou's even though henry was utter magic, and CONSISTENT magic, for damn near a decade. ronaldinho didn't score in paris and had a poor world cup (not his fault) so he never REALLY got the praise his beautiful play deserved except from la liga watchers.

La Pulga

is it me or is it a coincedence that when xavi and iniesta play next to eachother the whole team just flows... yesterday xavi didn't play as well as other times but this little fella stepped it up a knotch and WOW

and about iniesta = zidane... never thought of it that way but they both show the souplesse and pure skill that makes everything look so effortless. zidane was very important and very highly rated. iniesta is just as important and less high rated... nobody would make zidane play LF but with iniesta it is no problem for pep...

i think this is a huge mistake. there is clear evidence that the team and iniesta play better when xaviesta operate on midfield

love this guy :iniesta:

Home of Barca Fans