Andres Iniesta

Zinedinho

The Hyperbole is an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us, penetrates us, overreacts and binds the galaxy together.

Neymessi

Even if we magically make him play every match fully fit, even then we cannot rely on him to play great all the time. He is our best mdifielder and he is deteriorating. We need a midfield overhall badly.

ATLBarcaFan

Love Iniesta, but he just isn't the same. We desperately need an infusion of young talent in the midfield, some pace in midfield would be nice as well

klc123

Love Iniesta, but he just isn't the same. We desperately need an infusion of young talent in the midfield, some pace in midfield would be nice as well

I agree.
Look at the top teams in Europe now and their central midfielders are far superior. We need players who are not only willing to work hard, but also have technical ability and creativity. Both Iniesta and Rakitic have been lacking any creativity in the last few CL fixtures.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I think Iniesta can still be great if he played a limited role instead of a starter, it hurts to say this as he is my favorite player. But he is not making enough impact on the game, lets see how he does with the new coach. If still he is failing to do well then a limited role would be a good choice.

JerseyAddict

An Artist. Justwhen people said he is hood for subs hr played match like this. Man is THE LEGEND! He still has it. And made it clear today.

Windhook

I think we are judging him based on the positive result today. If we had lost or drawn tonight people would have kept on talking about his decline. For me it was Jekyll & Hyde performance. What I saw at Bernaleo was Iniesta who made unusual amount of mistakes in the first half, lost the ball on few occasions. Second half was something different. Another Iniesta masterpiece - Carvajal, Modric and Kovacic were like cones for Andres.:lol:

Albo

Yeah, he lost way too many balls in the first half and almost every one of them resulted in a dangerous Real counter-attack.

Home of Barca Fans