Andres Iniesta

SeloBarca

Its very hard to come in as a new player and tell others what to do.
Puyol was the elder, even Messi listened to him when he was shouting.
Iniesta has always been a quiet player, not complaining and directing other players.
Same with Messi and Busquetes.
None of the older players would listen to the younger players.
Ter Stegen feels to insecure to be a leader.
At this stage its pretty much impossible to make anyone a leader.
It would have to be a coach that everyone has alot of respect for if anything.

Lomar1o

I like how every other players' corresponding topics get blown up by comments but when Iniesta is utter shit he magically gets away with it. Sell him to fucking China for all I care, he was never a leader like Xavi anyways

Horatio

You're welcome
I like how every other players' corresponding topics get blown up by comments but when Iniesta is utter shit he magically gets away with it. Sell him to fucking China for all I care, he was never a leader like Xavi anyways

I miss the old you Lomario. This season has not been good for many of us apparently.

serghei

Imo he's lost the edge he had. Truly a case of age catching up to him. Needs to play more as an option from the bench, than as a clear starter.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What are you talking about? He had a solid match bar the precision in front of goal. Just like everyone else.

Yeah, I'm also not sure what some people are talking about.

He was solid, but as the leader of the midfield, he has the responsibility to bring the ball forward and try to create some chances. Iniesta doesn't do that often enough anymore, and this is talking about the entire season and even his struggles doing it last season. He still has some brilliant games, but they are too far apart.

Messi has to drop down to the midcircle to combine with Busi for most of our attacks to start, and that really should be Iniesta and Rakitic's job.

The Don has had several injuries throughout his career which have slowed him down. I think from next season he has to play the role Xavi played for us in his last season.

We most likely need two new starting midfielders.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
...Needs to play more as an option from the bench, than as a clear starter.

This is something I totally agree with. Make plans with him as a super sub. If something goes wrong, he is still able to be a starter, especially when rested.
But I still see no problem with Iniesta playing 90 minutes if we control a game like we did today. He collects more yellows because he can't break up counters as good as in the past but apart from that he is fine.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He's really bad these days

Something like you then. I bet that when shit hits the fan you'd ne first to lose heart and run. Because your posts as of late have nothing in them but cynicism. And poor worded and repetitive at that.
At least before you were fun too but now you just sound like a troll on every thread.

And btw. Why are you even disappointed? You told everyone that you won't hope for anything as you prefer to focus your hopes on other things. (Thanx for the lesson too!!! :facepalm:)

gasgas

Something like you then. I bet that when shit hits the fan you'd ne first to lose heart and run. Because your posts as of late have nothing in them but cynicism. And poor worded and repetitive at that.
At least before you were fun too but now you just sound like a troll on every thread.

And btw. Why are you even disappointed? You told everyone that you won't hope for anything as you prefer to focus your hopes on other things. (Thanx for the lesson too!!! :facepalm:)

I am not disappointed at all

I didn't expect a comeback and didn't get one

I am just rating player performances like anybody else would

Sorry if I may come across as a troll, but I'm just saying what I think

I am not interested in playing around , trolling 22, 30, 40 year old men

You see a post from me it's what I actually think

Home of Barca Fans