Andres Iniesta

Beast

The Observer
Iniesta coming under question makes me want to say a lot of stuff that could ban me..
however it's quite interesting how most strange(light description ) comments these days have one thing in common .

...where is Heath ?

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Did somebody actually just compare Lampard to Iniesta? Jesus Christ. Iniesta is the player with minimal statistical backup but actually is really one of the truly world class players right now.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
still working his way back to fitness. and he needs more games in the middle too, so he can get used to it. he also suffers because of our lack of penetrative threat on the left. henry created space for iniesta.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
How dare Iniesta not play at his best after being injured throughout the summer and start of the season. :wacko:

I just read that post that argued Cesc (AND LAMPARD!) was better than Iniesta and well, I'll save my comments, because like Gio it could easily end with me getting banned.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Iniesta is a very overrated player.

He is a very skillful player but how can he be considered one of the best when he only got 5 goals and 10 assists last season. Compare this to Lampard's 18 goals and 18 assists last season and that wasn't even Lampard's best season. Stats don't mean everything but it does provide a indication to your end product and their contribution. Iniesta is suppose to be a attacking midfielder his overall contribution is not as great as people say. Compare this to Xavi's 27 assists and 10 goals. How can people say Iniesta is better than Xavi.

For me Iniesta is merely a system player who just looks good because of the players around him. For instance Fabregas would do much much better than Iniesta at Barcelona beside Xavi. Fabregas has already got 4 goals and 9 assists this season playing with inferior players.

YOU SIR A FOOL, A TWAT AND AN IMBECILE. Lampard is not fit to lace Iniesta's boots.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
They were some nice moments from Andres tonight with clever touches and dribbles, but his passes were notably less accurate than normal and he wasn't quite on it. It's to be expected after that long out, and he'll hit form again soon.

Zqa-

Have you ever actually played a sport?

Actually, I'm a Xavi-type playmaker meself. Could've played in Barcelona, wasn't it for my bad knee.

Sucked is maybe exaggerating, but he wasn't good. Not his usually good self. Passing was bad, and he lost possession way to often, bad dribbling as well. Especially weird after that superb performance for Spain.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Actually, I'm a Xavi-type playmaker meself. Could've played in Barcelona, wasn't it for my bad knee.

Sucked is maybe exaggerating, but he wasn't good. Not his usually good self. Passing was bad, and he lost possession way to often, bad dribbling as well. Especially weird after that superb performance for Spain.

:lol:
We got to be patient if we want to see the best of Don Andres.

Home of Barca Fans