André Gomes

Serbian

another bad performance the - first goal his fault guy doesnt know how to stop an easy pass. He must have a love realtionship with enrique howon earth is he always playing, Raketic is doctor compared to him

Chong Li

I really have the impression he's mentally too slow to play for us. Almost like's he's stoned.

Not a bad footballer but clearly a terrible fit for our team.

Albo

I think he doesn't have a clear idea what he should do in mid. Against Las Palmas he clearly was instructed to attack more and did fine job at it. Sometimes he just looks lost, not a bad player by any means.

God Serena

Good game minus that mistake which led to the first Sociedad goal. The pass had quite a lot of strenght in it, but as a Barca midfielder you need to control that 99 times out of 100.

I seriously wonder what planet people live on when they're so willing to dismiss a mistake that they willingly admit costed a goal just to say their favorite players had a good game.

Put a kid from La Masia there and he's rightfully crucified for his mistake.

Potroh

He's not bad. We can clearly see from times to times that he's quality. He just doesn't fit the system...yet.

Quality? Yes, average quality.
Slow, heavy, circumstantial and although he is tall, he simply can win a single duel in the air.

Doesn't fit the system yet? Take my bet: he never will.

Mido

We've witnessed some pretty hard bashing of Barca's coach these last week and now some people are starting to eat their words.

Will they also start to eat their words when it comes to Gomes ?

You're way too quick to judge.

Gomes has been promising to me

serghei

I seriously wonder what planet people live on when they're so willing to dismiss a mistake that they willingly admit costed a goal just to say their favorite players had a good game.

Put a kid from La Masia there and he's rightfully crucified for his mistake.

I'm willing to dismiss mistakes that happen in the first season of new players if I see they have the potential to fix them in the next seasons. Because I know adjusting to Barcelona isn't easy and players are not robots. Adapting takes work and is a process.

behindbrowneyes

Can't blame Gomes for this mistake when an established player like Busquets did the same mistake multiple times this season. Of course it was his fault, but I won't give up on him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He'll be 24 this summer and he isn't contributing anything that Carbonell or Alena couldn't.

Just call Mendes and let him sell his pretty boy in epl.

Messi983

I think he doesn't have a clear idea what he should do in mid. Against Las Palmas he clearly was instructed to attack more and did fine job at it. Sometimes he just looks lost, not a bad player by any means.

That's because Lucho is using him in all three midfield positions which all require very different tasks of him. It's hard to adjust and learn to play one position let alone three. He's versatile enough to play any role adequate but I think until he's totally comfortable in our system Lucho should use him at one position. LCM is the role that fit him the least from what I've seen so far. But don't make a mistake. He played as LCM yesterday on the paper but his role was nothing close to Iniesta's. He was actually a second DM alongside Masche.

Home of Barca Fans