Álvaro Arbeloa

Yannik

Never understood why he is that hated.
I know he had a feud with Casillas, but it was Iker who kinda started it over Twitter, wasnt he? I feel like, if it was Arbeloa who's regarded as the club's legend instead of Casillas, then people would actually side with him instead. Casillas has been respectless towards him and Arbeloa responded with a lack of respect aswell, but somehow he gets the hate.
The article that Casillas retweeted was also badmouthing Diego Lopez from what I've known.

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
Never understood why he is that hated.
I know he had a feud with Casillas, but it was Iker who kinda started it over Twitter, wasnt he? I feel like, if it was Arbeloa who's regarded as the club's legend instead of Casillas, then people would actually side with him instead. Casillas has been respectless towards him and Arbeloa responded with a lack of respect aswell, but somehow he gets the hate.
The article that Casillas retweeted was also badmouthing Diego Lopez from what I've known.

The hate among Barca fans atleast is more with him being a spectacular cunt instead of his feud with Iker

Morten

With Danillo in there probably wont be many minutes for him next season, maybe Arbeloa could be your replacement?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Real Madrid is prepping Arbeloa to assume the succession of Cristiano Ronaldo in the attack [Ass].

Legend!

Last edited:

xavisionary

"I'm not upset about Ronaldo's reaction after my goal," Arbeloa told reporters. "It just shows you his ambition to score. No one can be upset about that. He's fighting with Leo Messi for the Pichichi."

Seems all right to me

Home of Barca Fans