Álvaro Arbeloa

F

Flavia

What's the reason for that? I knew that there is a background but didn't know what exactly happened

Arbeloa is close friends with diego lopez, sided with him when the problems mou caused arose, I think.

Bertus

Was coming here to post that Alarcon. Arbeloa showing his class. Douchebag.

Douchebag indeed.

Casillas is not among the best GKs anymore but respect to the man's career.

What I will remember from Casillas is not the WC2014 where Spain was sh*t overall, not just him.

I will remember him stopping Robben during the WC2010.

I

instinct

^I agree. Football is unfair. For so many years he bossed the whole world and now, after having a couple of bad matches he becomes #1 target for many fans and almost every newspaper. He is one of the best goalkeepers ever but he is not treated according to his worth for the club and for football in generall. Beyond sad if you ask me.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
It just looks bad. Casillas is STILL RM's Captain, a RM Legend and in his heyday a hell of a lot better player than Arbeloa ever was. The least Arbeloa can do is be civil and show the figure the respect and civility he deserves, even if you don't like the man.

L

Los Blancos

Arbeloa is a piece of crap now. When it comes down to it, Casillas is still the captain for one of the biggest clubs in the world and a legendary countryman.

S7_MUFC

The video is misleading. From a different angle, Arbeloa still greeted Casillas.
I read somewhere that this whole thing was caused by Iker liking some instagram post making fun of Arbeloa....Arbeloa then retaliated by retweeting an article that said Iker was tumor at real that needed to be cut off...

barcaboy15

I read somewhere that this whole thing was caused by Iker liking some instagram post making fun of Arbeloa....Arbeloa then retaliated by retweeting an article that said Iker was tumor at real that needed to be cut off...

Other way round. Arbeloa liked some document / article that somewhere in it said Iker is a tumor first.

But anyway, it's much deeper than that - their whole problem started when Iker went against Mourinho and Arbeloa stuck with him (Mourinho, I mean).

Morten

Arbeloa is at it again. I dont understand him, Casillas and him might not be friends, but why does he have to behave this way. Mourinho-era is long gone, why cant he just let it go? He just seems like a bitter man now.

Morten

What did he say this time?

The usual, liking pictures with people wearing "casillas is a cancer"-shirts.Nothing new, its his own business what to do with his time. But he surely knew it would draw attention, like before.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Arbeloa is at it again. I dont understand him, Casillas and him might not be friends, but why does he have to behave this way. Mourinho-era is long gone, why cant he just let it go? He just seems like a bitter man now.

Well he must get bored on the bench and it would be frustrating for him to see Iker play when his form is on the same level as Lord Arbeloa

Home of Barca Fans