Alexis Sanchez

serghei

Still think we should be starting with Messi / Neymar / Tello when everyone's 100% fit .
Sanchez then Pedro as impact subs .

Tello intead of Alexis? Glad that Tata sees it differently and hope he continues to play Alexis, since he's been our best and consistent player for the last three games.

serghei

Alex is the GOAT, deal with it :lol:

No one sees that. That's a genius dummy, but all they know is that Alexis slips often. He slips often because he puts effort and intensity in everything he does. You can slip if you run like a mad dog for 90 minutes. It's hard for Cesc for example to slip, since he barely makes 3 sprints per game.

serghei

He is poor last night. Can't dribble and waste two good chances.

You must be blind man, no offense. Our biggest chance of scoring in the second part came after Alexis passed 2 opponents in the right wing. Show me another Barca player last night who managed to dribble two players at once.

ShandyFFM

You must be blind man, no offense. Our biggest chance of scoring in the second part came after Alexis passed 2 opponents in the right wing. Show me another Barca player last night who managed to dribble two players at once.

Even if so i would prefer to see him not play but to slow down our passing. Cesc was the best player in the first half for me and in the second it was Valdes/Neymar. Alexis wasntgood at all only holding the ball slowing down everything and wasting the biggest chance again you poorly have to say.

Chainsaw

Killahead
No one sees that. That's a genius dummy, but all they know is that Alexis slips often. He slips often because he puts effort and intensity in everything he does. You can slip if you run like a mad dog for 90 minutes. It's hard for Cesc for example to slip, since he barely makes 3 sprints per game.

Maybe that's his problem indeed.

serghei

Even if so i would prefer to see him not play but to slow down our passing. Cesc was the best player in the first half for me and in the second it was Valdes/Neymar. Alexis wasntgood at all only holding the ball slowing down everything and wasting the biggest chance again you poorly have to say.

One of the keys of defeating a packed defense is beating your man. The faster you play, the more passes you miss and the more counter-attacks the opponent has. So, in a way, I understand the slow pace. But if you can't create superiority through fast passing, you must create superiority in 1 vs 1 duels. I don't care what some of you say, Alexis is a fine - ocasionaly briliant - dribbler. He and Neymar are the two players that destabilized Malaga's defence the most on Saturnday night.

to slow down our passing

Enough with the passing thing. When the ball gets on the wing, the best thing to do, and what every great winger should try, is to beat your man. Pedro hasn't beaten his man regularly since 2011, while Alexis is begining to do it on a regular basis. Neymar can do it on a regular basis too. Tello tries a lot, but loses way too many balls, more than Alexis does.

Last edited:

Kerrybai

One of the keys of defeating a packed defense is beating your man. The faster you play, the more passes you miss and the more counter-attacks the opponent has. So, in a way, I understand the slow pace. But if you can't create superiority through fast passing, you must create superiority in 1 vs 1 duels. I don't care what some of you say, Alexis is a fine - ocasionaly briliant - dribbler. He and Neymar are the two players that destabilized Malaga's defence the most on Saturnday night.

Enough with the passing thing. When the ball gets on the wing, the best thing to do, and what every great winger should try, is to beat your man. Pedro hasn't beaten his man regularly since 2011, while Alexis is begining to do it on a regular basis. Neymar can do it on a regular basis too. Tello tries a lot, but loses way too many balls, more than Alexis does.

Tello has been beating his man for 12 months now. Alexis wins a 1v1 once every full moon. I'm
Not hating on alexis but that's the reality for him, hopefully he can improve though.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Sanchez has been winning 1v1s all the time the past three games, the only reason he lost possession so often is because he got double teamed or even triple teamed.

Also Tello is garbage on the right wing, unfortunately.

kostasgtc

+1

kostasgtc

Tello has been beating his man for 12 months now. Alexis wins a 1v1 once every full moon. I'm
Not hating on alexis but that's the reality for him, hopefully he can improve though.
tello couldnt do anything vs teams like atletico or malaga becouse he needs toooo much SPACE to do his things.
thats the true mate.

Home of Barca Fans