Alexis Sanchez

Barcilliant

Bizzare really. We have so many youngsters now they want to balance it out with the class of 2012.
Cavani, Sanchez, Aubamayang. Who's next?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I like Serghei as a poster but can't deny this bit of schadenfreude I'm feeling over seeing that Xavi was more than likely Amigo Numero Uno, instead of the guy that eradicates amigo culture.

:mou:

We all make mistakes. I also thought xavi would help us a lot more, at the end of the day it is what it is :valverde2:

serghei

I like Serghei as a poster but can't deny this bit of schadenfreude I'm feeling over seeing that Xavi was more than likely Amigo Numero Uno, instead of the guy that eradicates amigo culture.

:mou:

Patience my friend. Nothing comes without hard work.

Zidane82

Bizzare really. We have so many youngsters now they want to balance it out with the class of 2012.
Cavani, Sanchez, Aubamayang. Who's next?

To be honest .. the state we are in I will be happy to see a front three of Cavani , Alexis and Iniesta ( on the left) with FDJ , Gavi , Nico and Busqs

Alves will tighten up the defence with his experience and his determination will rub off on the others .
Get Pedri and Fati fit and we are looking better imho

Andresito

Staff member
Apparently Alexis is only an option, not a priority.

But isn't it obvious that this is what we can afford/do this season?

We're getting rid of the absolute worst player the club has ever seen for an Alexis who can hopefully do what we expected of Luuk in the first place, which is to offload the other attackers from time to time.

Money is tight and Laporta knows it better than all of us. It's better to pay an extra million for a player we can use than have Luuk stinking up every goddamn attack.

MTL_Barca

I mean trading Luuk for ANYTHING seems like a good deal :lol: That being said Alexis probably wouldn't be great either, but we're really scraping the bottom of the barrel here with that kind of trade deal so we can't really expect much no matter who get's signed on loan.

Messi983

Apparently Alexis is only an option, not a priority.

Exactly. Xavi prefers Alexis over LDJ (and we all should do really). He also prefers him over getting nobody. But Alexis is not his priority, that's clearly Ferran.

I'm ok with two short term loans like Alexis and Cavani until the end of the season. As long as they are fit they can come in and help us immediately to finish top 4 while at the same time also give the club more time to extensively scout and search for better options in summer instead of spending any serious money (we don't have) in January only to end up with a player we'll want to offload in 6 months.

Home of Barca Fans