Alexis Sanchez

serghei

Dude, the whole operation is about Inter saving money.
They have been well run team past couple of years and are in financial trouble.
You think they really want Luuk? No one at that level wants him. They only see the financial gain

Even so, you're fooling yourself though if you think we're gonna pay millions for this exchange. It's probably very low money, if at all. Similar to Alves stuff.

khaled_a_d

Even so, you're fooling yourself though if you think we're gonna pay millions for this exchange. It's probably very low money. Similar to Alves stuff.

We will pay, and it won't be Alves stuff.
But we will be paying for someone anyway, and we have only couple of spots at best. So Alemany is just fooling us with Alexis as an upgrade instead of going for serious footballer

Messigician

But we will be paying for someone anyway, and we have only couple of spots at best. So Alemany is just fooling us with Alexis as an upgrade instead of going for serious footballer

Alexis makes sense as we have extra spots from Aguero and Luuk

serghei

Seriously, how much do you think we're gonna pay for Sanchez over 6 months compared with De Jong? Probably way lower than any transfer we could make.

khaled_a_d

Seriously, how much do you think we're gonna pay for Sanchez over 6 months compared with De Jong? Probably way lower than any transfer we could make.

2-4 millions difference in wages is what I expect.
Which can be used on better loaned player IMO.

Jadentheman

If Xavi brings this Mexican back I may just be done with him.

What on earth is this club doing? Just terminate Luuk's loan and don't bring in another bum.

Chilean you mean.

And yeah Sanchez flopped at Barcelona and that was when he was younger, more confident, and hyped up. This would be a bigger headscratcher than Alves tbh.

KingLeo10

I like Serghei as a poster but can't deny this bit of schadenfreude I'm feeling over seeing that Xavi was more than likely Amigo Numero Uno, instead of the guy that eradicates amigo culture.

:mou:

Home of Barca Fans