Alexis Sanchez

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He had a defender covering him and the ball was coming from behind... How many times have you seen goals scored like that?

I really can't believe people come here to complain a single missed chance like it was the end of the world, sure he missed, so what? Because Messi, Neymar, Lewandowski, Aguero or whoever bury all the chances they have, no matter how difficult, right?

Clearly not his best match, but some of you guys are really over dramatic...

Trickykid

I really can't believe people come here to complain a single missed chance like it was the end of the world, sure he missed, so what?

I believe the sole reason would be him being Alexis.

The vibe has been rather positive after he started to add numbers to his otherwise good performances, but if he has a couple of misses like this one and a few mediocre games in a row, I bet people will be bringing out the pitchforks once again.

Scapegoats never cease to be in demand in here, sadly.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It's not that he missed, it's that he didn't even really try.

Like Adriano and Iniesta? Or Robinho? Or Cesc against Osasuna?

I agree, it wasn't the best result of that play, but it just goes to show that finishing chances is not as easy as some people make it out to be...

Trickykid said:

The vibe has been rather positive after he started to add numbers to his otherwise good performances, but if he has a couple of misses like this one and a few mediocre games in a row, I bet people will be bringing out the pitchforks once again.

:beer2:

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
Yeah the way I see it, Alexis can build up and people will compliment him and admit they were wrong, then ALL OF THAT collapses once he makes a mediocre or under average game. you are right people can get so over dramatic. Sanchez isn't the only player and wasn't the first one in this forum.

Galning

Yeah the way I see it, Alexis can build up and people will compliment him and admit they were wrong, then ALL OF THAT collapses once he makes a mediocre or under average game. you are right people can get so over dramatic. Sanchez isn't the only player and wasn't the first one in this forum.

Applause.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Should have been rested for Madrid match. He plays much better when there's more space to utilize his speed.

JamDav1982

Should have been rested for Madrid match. He plays much better when there's more space to utilize his speed.

A big part of that is that he needs to be given the ball early and not when Milan have 10 men behind the ball.

Iniesta and Xavi are hindering his ability to do that, Sanchez and Neymarare rarely ever given the ball in space and without two men on them.

Only Messi and Cesc in the team appear to try and get the ball quickly to players in space when its on.

Ustari

Mou, res!

+1

Cule4life

The Culest
Xavi and Iniesta slowing down the game doesn't suit alexis's game. He needs space to run into. He would be great for a fast countering team like Madrid who don't wait for the opposition to get 10 men inside the box. Cesc in midfield is more suited to him.
And don't blame him for the missed chance. Many other players missed chances. And he isn't a prolific goalscorer anyway. Just hope he doesn't have miss after miss like previously

T

tariqo

Excuses are always there :lol:

why don't his fans accept the truth that he is a good player but not good enough to play for us

just look at him when he is 1 on 1 ... pathetic

Home of Barca Fans