Alexis Sanchez

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He "fouled" Essien (Essien pushed him over, then held his face and got a FK :facepalm:); the FK was headed out by Pique for a corner, from which Ramos scored.

Oh ok... But seriously, you can't pin that down on Alexis, especially after there was another dead ball after it...

And yeah, that "foul" was ridiculous, hahaha...

Garrus

How did he turn from this player

Into someone who just decide to pass the ball back to midfield, Do i blame him for this?
No!, It appears that the only concern the coaching staff and his other team mates had is for him to fit in, This obsession with fitting in the 'system' eventually made him forgot what made him special in the first place, The exact same thing happened with fabregas, And i get the feeling song is headed in this direction to, A time will come when he'll no longer resembles the player he was for arsenal in any way, And become just another zombie who passes the ball around.

Last edited:
E

estranged

Well he did more than Pedro did in the 80 minutes he was on the pitch, ran at the Madrid defense a few times and he played his part in getting that penalty which should have been. He just needs to calm the fuck down and not panic when he gets close to the box/goal and not fuck his effort up by a rash pass/dive.

Last edited:

Yugo Count Dante

How did he turn from this player

Into someone who just decide to pass the ball back to midfield, Do i blame him for this?
No!, It appears that the only concern the coaching staff and his other team mates had is for him to fit in, This obsession with fitting in the 'system' eventually made him forgot what made him special in the first place, The exact same thing happened with fabregas, And i get the feeling song is headed in this direction to, A time will come when he'll no longer resembles the player he was for arsenal in any way, And become just another zombie who passes the ball around.

Well he did more than Pedro did in the 80 minutes he was on the pitch, ran at the Madrid defense a few times and he played his part in getting that penalty which should have been. He just needs to calm the fuck down and not panic when he gets close to the box/goal and not fuck his effort up by a rash pass/dive.

Agree with both

ShandyFFM

All about the passing players from different teams losing their personal style and miss to adept the barca finishing touc

E

estranged

2nd Liga goal on March 9th. 18 games.

Brilliant observation, I'll bake you a cake ;)
It doesn't really matter if he has been poor, what matters is that he gets it right and ends up proving his worth. He has shown that he has what it takes already but he must keep calm and keep improving. Needs to worry less and be a bit more carefree and just be himself.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Goal and an assist! Few nice passes too with his usual hard working performance. Yeah, it's only Depor but had he played bad I am sure he would have gotten a lot of stick so lets take it positively.
Hopefully this spurs him on until the end of the season.

F

Flavia

Goal and an assist! Few nice passes too with his usual hard working performance. Yeah, it's only Depor but had he played bad I am sure he would have gotten a lot of stick so lets take it positively.
Hopefully this spurs him on until the end of the season.

Yeah, I hope he keeps this form. He had a very good match today, the assist to Messi was great.

Home of Barca Fans