Alexis Sanchez

cloned warrior

Maybe Pep can have him in Bayern next season?

and then this guy will destroy us in CL!

(i dont know why i keep getting this thought that he is better with us!)

he will come good! we need to be patient, he is still young, gives his heart out on the field! i don't want us to buy a player, give him time to adapt and then sell him! no way!!

Chainsaw

Killahead
and then this guy will destroy us in CL!

(i dont know why i keep getting this thought that he is better with us!)

he will come good! we need to be patient, he is still young, gives his heart out on the field! i don't want us to buy a player, give him time to adapt and then sell him! no way!!

I really wanna know what you guys see in him. I wonder, some of you always come up with such claims but base on what?! Most of the praises he gets is so much exaggerated as well. Like the most smallest things he does looks "Brilliant" to some posters here. I was against signing him at the first place, specially with that significant price. It was a hasty decision to go into a bidding war with other interested clubs for a one season wonder. I don't wanna say he's a shit player, just not as outstanding as some of you guys make out of him really.

I don't see him much of an intelligent player personally and such players who are so prone to making many hasty and amateurish decisions won't last long at a big club like Barca. In smaller clubs he can does as much mistakes and yet it goes unnoticed half as it does in a bigger club.

CatalinR10

I really wanna know what you guys see in him. I wonder, some of you always come up with such claims but base on what?! Most of the praises he gets is so much exaggerated as well. Like the most smallest things he does looks "Brilliant" to some posters here. I was against signing him at the first place, specially with that significant price. It was a hasty decision to go into a bidding war with other interested clubs for a one season wonder. I don't wanna say he's a shit player, just not as outstanding as some of you guys make out of him really.

I don't see him much of an intelligent player personally and such players who are so prone to making many hasty and amateurish decisions won't last long at a big club like Barca. In smaller clubs he can does as much mistakes and yet it goes unnoticed half as it does in a bigger club.

+1000

Stric

His shittiness lowered everyone's criteria so much that the first time he pulls a good move, it's as if he's a Ballon d'Or nominee. :lol:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He was ok today, there wasn't much he could do anyway... He suffered from the same problems as Villa, lack of good service...

Home of Barca Fans