Alexis Sanchez

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I'd love to see:

Alexis --Villa -- Pedro

vs Milan, Pedrito hasn't done anything to merit a starting spot but seeing as he was benched today he will probably start on Tuesday? :(
No Messi? Excuse me, but are the people on here getting that stupid?

Last edited:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I'd love to see:

Alexis --Villa -- Pedro

vs Milan, Pedrito hasn't done anything to merit a starting spot but seeing as he was benched today he will probably start on Tuesday? :(

If he hasn't done anything to merit one, why would you love to see him there?

Stric

All things considered, he was less bad than his usual. Some great movements, agression, off the ball work, that assist, etc. Maybe his best performance all season. But he still fell down too easily, and in crucial moments, too. It's embarrassing. And while he does deserve some credit for today's game, let's not get ahead of ourselves. He should not play against Milan or in any even slightly important match. His best...erm, his only decent games this season were against the likes of Deportivo, and he is nowhere near the level we need our players to be when playing against teams like Milan. As far as I'm concerned, he should stay off the pitch, and preferably off the bench, as well. With Messi, Iniesta, Villa, Pedro and Tello, we have enough attacking options for our 4-3-3 or a 3-4-3. If we secure our first place in La Liga soon, he should get more playing time along with the youngsters.

Stric

just as I predicted, these posts will appear

You predicted a completely understandable and predictable situation? Congrats. :lol: What exactly is wrong with the above post? The supporters' criteria has dropped to humiliating levels because of his bad performances in the last two years. It should be mentioned that he's not exactly good now just because he scored for the second time this season.

E

estranged

You predicted a completely understandable and predictable situation? Congrats. :lol: What exactly is wrong with the above post? The supporters' criteria has dropped to humiliating levels because of his bad performances in the last two years. It should be mentioned that he's not exactly good now just because he scored for the second time this season.
The problem is that so many 'fans' here have butchered the guy and exaggerated some of his poor performances while overlooking more serious and fundamental flaws with the team, is why many other fans want to encourage and laud his good performances. People were praising him for a good game, then a couple of people come and show their true intent. I feel obliged these days to post a word of encouragement in this thread every now and then after seeing some of the most incessant, childish and thuggish criticism one could imagine. Pointing out a bad performance is fine but if you look at the past x pages and see the shit that's been thrown at him you'd be convinced that many people just want to see him fail, that's all that matters to them, maybe so they could start screaming for Aguero or Neymar.

kostasgtc

The problem is that so many 'fans' here have butchered the guy and exaggerated some of his poor performances while overlooking more serious and fundamental flaws with the team, is why many other fans want to encourage and laud his good performances. People were praising him for a good game, then a couple of people come and show their true intent. I feel obliged these days to post a word of encouragement in this thread every now and then after seeing some of the most incessant, childish and thuggish criticism one could imagine. Pointing out a bad performance is fine but if you look at the past x pages and see the shit that's been thrown at him you'd be convinced that many people just want to see him fail, that's all that matters to them, maybe so they could start screaming for Aguero or Neymar.
+1

J

jiopi

^ Really good game, MoM for me. But slightly worrying fact is if he starts against Milan, after a good game he's always had a horribad game. Hopefully he changes that on Tuesday though.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
yup its been like that for a while now. i know their frustration but its not only him that has failed to produce this season. pedro has been one of the worst player and only now some has started criticising him.
hope he continues this form onto tuesday.

Home of Barca Fans