Alexandre Pato

Egert

Estonian Culé
Would like him to come back to Europe next season. Is there any chance? He is 25 and now would be the right time.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
He was one of my favorite players,I'll never forget how he humiliated Barca. Too bad he was a lazy fuck who was immature and thought he'd become the next Ronaldinho without any effort.

EdmondDantes

His problem wasn't laziness or immaturity he had an imbalanced musculature which was the root of most of his injuries. They identified the problem once he was sold by AC Milan and now he's over being sidelined non stop. I do think the amount of injuries he had has taken a lot away from his game. He's still a good player but nowhere near what he could have been. If he does come back to Europe, who would he realistically play for? Napoli? Southampton?

DinhoR10

He was one of my favorite players,I'll never forget how he humiliated Barca. Too bad he was a lazy fuck who was immature and thought he'd become the next Ronaldinho without any effort.

All the talent in the world, Imagine him Neymar and lucas in front of Countinho and Oscar? We'll never know probably though.

CuleLife4Life

I'm very skeptical of his new found form. I just can't see him repeating this for the NT or any other non-Brasilian team. If he were to go back to Europe, I think a project like Inter Milan would be good for him.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
His problem wasn't laziness or immaturity he had an imbalanced musculature which was the root of most of his injuries. They identified the problem once he was sold by AC Milan and now he's over being sidelined non stop. I do think the amount of injuries he had has taken a lot away from his game. He's still a good player but nowhere near what he could have been. If he does come back to Europe, who would he realistically play for? Napoli? Southampton?

His problem was definitely immaturity, he never put the effort in it & was called out on it numerous times when the senatores were around, he was more focused on selfies & being a proffesional instagram rather than a footballer, partying alot, Ronaldinho was probably a bad influence. He did have injuries, but he was very complacent.

I still love him though, ridiculously good when he was young 18 or so, could have been a world beater. Very good finisher, with great skill to boot, but he lost it.

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

I am skeptical as well. He's doing well in the State Championship, which is like top flight clubs playing lower end opposition and the Libertadores which is a difficult competition so I'll give him that. If I were Dunga I would not be calling him up any time soon, if ever. Maybe if he gets back to Europe and does well.

Now thinking of it, Dinho - or the AC Milan version of him - probably was not the best of influences to have around when you're 18 and oozing talent.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Rumours are that we've agreed a £15m deal for him in January. But I don't really believe it.

TBH I'm still having nightmares over his career in Milan and I know he's gotten it back on track in Brazil but I am still unsure on him. However can't say it wouldn't be an exciting signing.

serghei

I would welcome him. He just turned 26. He can have a crazy comeback, if the pieces fall in the right place for him.

Co0ter

Rumours are that we've agreed a £15m deal for him in January. But I don't really believe it.

TBH I'm still having nightmares over his career in Milan and I know he's gotten it back on track in Brazil but I am still unsure on him. However can't say it wouldn't be an exciting signing.

He really hasn't been that great in Brazil though. 20mil euros for him is a bit steep honestly.

And this is coming from someone who watched a lot of Milan when he was there because he was my favorite young player at the time other than Messi.

Home of Barca Fans