Alexandre Pato

Co0ter

[video]http://video.kooora.com/player.aspx?vid=28722[/video]

That video is very sad, I remember watching him when he first came to Milan- he was so promising and a joy to watch. Just terrible that the kid couldn't go more than a month without being injured the last few years, terrible way to waste a talent.

Paganinisrvnge

Pato is godly in Fifa UT and part of every Brazilian pace team. Hope he isn't as overpowered in Fifa 14 but I'm sure some other Brazilian will be. :lol:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Apparently he has been offered to QPR.

How has he done in the Brazilian league? Used to be one of my favourite players outside of Barca. Shame injuries and a general lack of motivation/desire prevented him becoming a top striker.

Edit: Nevermind, Harry Redknapp says he won't sign him.

Last edited:

CuleLife4Life

He was so-so with Corinthians who then loaned him out to Sao Paulo where he did very good with the quartet of Ganso, Kaka, and Alan Kardec. I don't think he'll do well on another team by himself though because at Sao Paulo he was surrounded by talent.

Someone who works in the sports scene in Brazil told me he has some type of personality or development issue though I don't know how true it is. Very immature apparently.

Home of Barca Fans