Alexandre Pato

EdmondDantes

They'd be better off spending that money on Alex Teixeira or anyone else to be honest, well anyone else apart from any Liverpool target that is...

RaidersGunz

Costa? Bad form? Do you know what form means? Recent games, as in the last 5 - 8 games.

Costa has scored 5 in 5. He's in superb form, the best form since last season.

Pato will be signed and eligible to play in the CL which could be crucial.

xavisionary

Memories of FM 2008, not being able to play Pato for Milan until 1 January because he was 17 at the start of the game.

SirXavi

The Engineer
He took an arrow to the knee.

one-does-not-simply-take-an-arrow-to-the-knee.jpg

Galning

Saw a post on Twitter saying Chelsea would be CL contenders if it was 2008 :lol: Terry, Fàbregas, Drogba, Pato, Falcao,...

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I dunno how his form is these days, I mean, I know he's doing a lot better than previously and isn't injured as much, but no idea if he'll be able to cut it if he joins us. Well, definitely an upgrade on Falcao. Pato did(does?) have that potential, and and a positive is he'll come relatively cheap as well as being 26, he can still try make something of himself.

Or he'll just be a cheaper Torres.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Heard it's going to be a loan deal. Smart move I guess. Available for the CL and if he does poorly we don't need to sign him.

F

Flavia

Looks like it's happening, according to his agent. Loan with a 12m buy option in the summer.

Home of Barca Fans