Alexander Hleb

mmandela

Sueco estrella
No, it's just that I'm born in Poland and Hleb has this typical Eastern European look :lol: And many people in those countries are farmers :lol:
I'm just making it worse don't I? I should have just answered "no comment".

haha :emotions16:

A

Almunia

He'll probably go in the summer, but if he's the guy who insures we get Ribery, he will still have been a good signing :lol:

nebeer

Love is All
I really wish Hleb does well in Barca. Who knows if he's a part of Pep's plans or not. May be he would do better if he gets a little more time on the pitch.

Miggy

Mr Lover Man
I'd like to see him given a chance in the middle with Xavi and Touré. He's just not good enough out on the wings. Although to be fair the game in which he got injured it looked as though he was just hitting form. Since he's back from that injury he's been poor.

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
I'd like to see him given a chance in the middle with Xavi and Touré. He's just not good enough out on the wings. Although to be fair the game in which he got injured it looked as though he was just hitting form. Since he's back from that injury he's been poor.

Maybe he just needs time to adapt. It took Henry a year to find his groove. But even if that`s the case, I think it`s outrageous to have to wait so long for a player to adapt.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Maybe he just needs time to adapt. It took Henry a year to find his groove. But even if that`s the case, I think it`s outrageous to have to wait so long for a player to adapt.

Hleb should not be compared to Henry. Henry has always been a much better player with more qualities (regardless of which positions they play). We have all seen what Henry can do, and Hleb has never even been close to having Henry's potential.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
:lol:
He`s not a type of player that shoots often anyway. I can just see him now... trying to dribble his way into the net.

maz

I walk the line
He shot on goal only once in whole la liga season in 27 games (If you remember against Valencia)
I think his pass to messi in the sevilla game was actually a shot :lol:. However since he cant shoot for shit it turned out to look like a pass..and messi went on to score. Hooray!

Home of Barca Fans