Alex Song

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Iniesta on Song:

"I know Song from seeing him play, and from playing against him,"
"Technically he is a very good player and is also very strong physically too.

"If he comes it would be because he has the qualities to play here, there is little doubt about that, and we'd welcome him."

Hatem Ben Arfa

I really don't rate Song. sorry Arsenal fans.

his control has improved in the last season or so and he plays more through balls.

I still rate Tiote as better than him.

Robbie

Song has been playing one-touch passing football with us since he was 15. It's sad to say, but he ticks all the boxes for Barca and would slot into their machine like a glove. I don't think we'll be able to hold onto him this summer.

X

xaviniesta

probably pivot and defence. but knowing that busquets plays most of games there he would turn into a defender, like masch. but mostly in the bench thats true. i really doubt he would fit in AMF in barca though. he has always played in part of the double pivot in arsenal.

Barcilliant

According to Sport, Barca agreed terms with Song. Negotiations with Arsenal remain.

Song is too good for the bench but not good enough to start. He's in no man's land really. Why are we paying 15 mil for a bench warmer? I would have preferred Ivanovic. He could be a starter with Pique-the perfect partner.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Post deleted.
Red and HBA: We don't care for your petty epl bickering so don't pollute the threads anymore.

Home of Barca Fans