Alex Song

P

PhilS

All this talk must be coming from Song's agent, the next thing we will hear will be Song's big contract extension with Arsenal. Do you really think this guy would move away from the person who does his hair?

Meitux

149749437-alex-song-of-arsenal-poses-for-a-photo-gettyimages.jpg
this hair.............................................................tottaly sucks its even worse than neymar's -.-'

AvocadoCake

How much would you say is a fair amount to pay for him? In all honesty he's not going to be threatening Busi too much, but he's be a very good option when we want to shut the game down (he could be a more defensive CM than Xavi/Ini, no instead of 1 defensive and 2 creative, you have 1 defensive, 1 creative and one sort-of in the middle).

Bergkamp10

Apparently his contract runs out in 2015 so if he does go, it'll cost Barcelona. I'd be very sad if he left, he gets better every season and I've always had a soft spot for him. Couldn't blame him for going if Barcelona do get a bid accepted though, I'm sure he'll play plenty. I'm shocked at the amount of Arsenal fans I know who want him sold.

He's not a DM though, not at all. Arteta plays deeper for us these days. I also haven't seen him start a game at CB since 2007 for us and that was in the Carling Cup.

DB10

Would bit of a bummer to lose Song now given his progression over these last few years. Remember that game against Fulham away when he looked like the second coming of Ali Dia. :lol:

He's still a bit tactically naive at times and looks better when he has an experienced player like Arteta alongside to cover, but you could argue that's down to Wenger's laissez faire attitude and the leeway he gives his players.

I hope he stays, right this minute he's better than say M'vila.

Home of Barca Fans