Aleix Vidal

Darko

He really should get a lot of game time now that the end of the season is near, looked alright in the limited minutes he got don't know why he's getting the Bartra treatment.

Devils

I don't think he could have possibly been as bad as our starting fullbacks yesterday.

It would absolutely suck if he has fallen out with Lucho. We've barely even seen his full abilities.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Lucho clearly doesn't rely on him. I rember Roberto starting ahead of Alves and him, now Alves over Roberto and Vidal. Should consider selling and try his luck with another RB like Bellerin.

Bellerin? The kid is average at best, every time I watch Arsenal he fu**s up badly.

FC B

I'd give the guy a try at Barca, could do well imo. Played well vs Barca in CL and that's pretty telling of what he's capable of. Barca players didn't congratulate him for nothing after the first leg.

J

Jamie Cal

We really missed him lately imo. Dani's clearly been overused and played his best football when Vidal was getting minutes. It's not so much the competition as the fitness aspect.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Left out of the squad again.

Lucho's new Montoya, only difference that he himself signed Aleix Vidal.

khaled_a_d

Yeah ,something is really fishy out there
He was actually good and playing b4 the international break ,now in the doghouse .

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Agreed. Wasn't playing bad at all and now even Douglas is getting picked over him. He's probably gone already in the summer if Lucho stays.

Home of Barca Fans