Adrien Rabiot

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Been over this already:

"He struggled initially but he's been solid enough for Bayern. He still has time and potential to make good on his talent."

Look, if he is that great or as great as you think he is, why would Bayern agree to sell him or swap him with Rabiot?

He went to Bayern, got loaned out, came back to Bayern. If Bayern is willing to part with him, that must say something about him, right?

Use some common sense.

Jair Ventura

Look, if he is that great or as great as you think he is, why would Bayern agree to sell him or swap him with Rabiot?

He went to Bayern, got loaned out, came back to Bayern. If Bayern is willing to part with him, that must say something about him, right?

Use some common sense.

Since you're being willfully obtuse, I'll relinquish the floor to Bayern supporters:

I was just joking because of Rabiot. Renato has been very good each time he played for us so far this season and he deserves more gametime and Kovač isn't giving him that. I think he would thrive with PSG under Tuchel. I like him a lot and hope he stays and plays more but going to PSG is the best thing for him imo as he won't get game time with us

I guess that's mostly because the current midfield worked so well after our crisis. I'd be completely down for more Renato but I can see why Kovac isn't rotating too much right now

Kovac was under some massive pressure, found his winning team and decided not to change it which worked out so far. You can't really blame him for that.
Its not like he didn't give Renato a chance. I still think that he would have started against Frankfurt if he didn't get himself sent off against Leipzig.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/ajiuad/parisunited_henrique_is_still_trying_to_bring/

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
[MENTION=19661]Jair Ventura[/MENTION]

Of course you would resort to googling some random stuff on the internet to support your argument, as usual.

Yeah, these Bayern fans know better than Kovac and the entire Bayern management. My question remains: If Sanches is that great, why would Bayern ever let him go?

If Bayern says go to hell to PSG when you people approach Bayern with this swap idea then yes, you are right. If Bayern does agree to the swap then you know....

Jair Ventura

[MENTION=19661]Jair Ventura[/MENTION]

Of course you would resort to googling some random stuff on the internet to support your argument, as usual.

Yeah, these Bayern fans know better than Kovac and the entire Bayern management. My question remains: If Sanches is that great, why would Bayern ever let him go?

If Bayern says go to hell to PSG when you people approach Bayern with this swap idea then yes, you are right. If Bayern does agree to the swap then you know....

r/soccer is random? Stop the nonsense.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
r/soccer is random? Stop the nonsense.

Ahh, Reddit soccer is the Bible of Football and anyone who writes there is just authoritative in football as the king of football himself.

Sorry, I am just a lowly man from China, what do I know about football? You, a fucking Brazilian football god knows football better than anyone else on this forum would ever know and you are just here to enlighten us fools.

Hail PSG! The greatest football club ever! Hail Brazil! The greatest country ever graced the surface of this earth! We don’t deserve your presence.

You win.

Jair Ventura

Ahh, Reddit soccer is the Bible of Football and anyone who writes there is just authoritative in football as the king of football himself.

Sorry, I am just a lowly man from China, what do I know about football? You, a fucking Brazilian football god knows football better than anyone else on this forum would ever know and you are just here to enlighten us fools.

Hail PSG! The greatest football club ever! Hail Brazil! The greatest country ever graced the surface of this earth! We don’t deserve your presence.

You win.

Are you ok, mate? Seem to be cracking over there.

Citing a forum as a factual source...

Thank God nobody is creating their articles from here.

Are you lost?

FCBfan22

Players develop differently. Some keep getting better like Dembele and some stagnate, like Renato Sanches.

As of today Sanches is a bust, since he has shown almost no progress since transfer.

Arizona Scott

I think it would be crazy to not take a 23 year old with rabiot's tools on a free. Just too good of a deal for too good of a young player. I know the wages are high, but we can go lower than vidal and busi--and those guys are declining. I would say the odds alena are better than him is like 1/5. If alena was likely to be better than what barca has he would be thriving in training and playing regular important matches, just like arthur earned starts and bigtime minutes.

Finally, you have to wonder why psg and deschamps (sp?) had fits over him, if he was a dime a dozen they would have said fine, go find yourself a new club or no worries if u dont want to be part of france--you just make my job easier with one marginal player i dont have to give disappointing news too, and see you later and good luck, like liverpool did with Can and arsenal with Ramsey. the fact he has skills and talent why they were so upset. And at 23 he is young, and will be highly motivated i believe to prove his former club and national team wrong. Barca can take advantage of that skill and motivation. Low risk, high upside, move.

Last edited:

Givenchy

I think it would be crazy to not take a 23 year old with rabiot's tools on a free. Just too good of a deal for too good of a young player. I know the wages are high, but we can go lower than vidal and busi--and those guys are declining. I would say the odds alena are better than him is like 1/5. If alena was likely to be better than what barca has he would be playing, just like arthur earned starts and bigtime minutes.

Finally, you have to wonder why psg and deschamps (sp?) had fits over him, if he was a dime a dozen they would have said fine, go find yourself and new club, and see you later, like liverpool did with Can and arsenal with Ramsey. Ots the fact he has skills and talent why they were so upset. And at 23 he is young, and will be highly motivated i believe to prove his former club and national team wrong. Barca can take advantage of that skill and motivation. Low risk, high upside, move.

where will Rabiot play though?

we just signed De Jong who i assume Barto has promised a starting spot with Raki and one other big name gone. Arthur deserves to start aswell, hes been immense this season, both these players are better than Rabiot not just for Barca but in talent. that would leave us with 1 spot left.. DM and Rabiot doesn't like playing DM. Rabiot also doesn't like it when things don't go his way as we saw with his entitled fuckery with the national team. hes immature and his entourage are poison... we can get vibes of this just from negotiating a contract with him. he might be a free transfer but he comes with alot of baggage and i see no sign of a humble player who wants to join Barca. I see an arrogant baby who wants more more more

as for him being talented, i do agree but the main reason PSG are so pissed about him leaving is due to him being 1 of very few to come through PSGs youth ranks and be good enough to start

FC433

I would not really mind getting him but we must get rid of a lot of players. We cannot afford to crowd our midfield as we did a few years ago.

CDMs:
Busquets 30
Samper 24
O. Busquets 20 (will definitely be promoted)

CMs:
Vidal 31
Rakitic 30
Arthur 22
Puig 19 (will definitely be promoted)

CAMs:
Rafinha 25
D. Suarez 25
Alena 21

+ Gomes 25 and FDJ 21

= 12 midfielders, that is a lot. We need to get rid of at least 5 before we even think of getting Rabiot.

I personally think we must and should loan O. Busquets because we are going to need him in two years if not before. He should get his playing time somewhere else where he can develop.

Home of Barca Fans