Adrien Rabiot

SeloBarca

Save us Bayern Munchen, your our only hope!

Princess-Leia-cat_o_68909.jpg

gregorrin10

Valverde will fume if he loses Rabiot after "missing out" on Parejo and Willian.

Good, hopefully he's so pissed off that he pisses off himself in the summer! :p If we get FDJ, i wouldn't want EV coaching him anyway...Arthur-De Jong CM pair our dream, but EV's worst nightmare, so he can just f*ck off himself too.

Leo_Messi

If he does not want to succeed at Barça strongly enough and if his entourage runs away from verbal deals, he has no business at this club. He would be a good addition if he came for "free" this summer, if his sign-on fee was no higher than €10 million euros, if his wages were somewhat sensible, ideally no more than €7.5-8 million euros, if he would not create trouble in the dressing room or make absurd demands and if his possible arrival would not block the arrival of De Jong or another midfielder.

It seems that at least a few of those conditions are not being meet so for all I care the club should look elsewhere and tell him and his mother that they no longer have any interest in him.

YodaMaster

This saga is hilarious. If Barca and Bayern start a money war for this clown they're complete idiots. Rabiot is in the worst possible spot right now. After he destroyed his future with France NT, he did the exact same thing with his club PSG. He won't sign new deal with PSG, the club does no longer trust that traitor.

So what does Rabiot have ? 6 months without playing and he lost his best negotiating argument which was "PSG offers me 8-10m so you gotta do better if you want me" cause PSG doesn't offer him shit anymore. He's the one under pressure cause he needs to find a club ASAP.

Why would Barça or Bayern offer him 10m if they're not dumb ? I mean there's 0 competition for him. Because in this whole world there are only 5-6 clubs that are on Mr. Rabiot's level: Barça, Bayern, Juve, Real, City and maybe Liverpool. Real, City and Liverpool don't seem to give a shit about him. Juve is too busy buying Ramsey. So basically there are only 2 clubs left for that idiot. They should know that and offer him 5-7m wage at most.

That little fucker is trying to create a bidding war as you can see but he put himself in a shitty situation. He tries to fool everybody as usual. If Barça and Bayern are just slightly smart they'll understand it and act accordingly.

Last edited:

Devils

[tw]1083696692954841089[/tw]

According to Le Parisien, Bayern are willing to pay 10-15m to secure him in this window. Cannot see Barca willing to pay for him, so it might be over.

Nothanks

in the end its up to the player what happens

rabiot strikes me as the type of player that'll sacrifice 6 months of playing time to get the big pay day.
i doubt bayern are offering him more than we are.

if we are getting de jong i hope munich do strike a deal though.

BADGERBHOY

[tw]1083696692954841089[/tw]

According to Le Parisien, Bayern are willing to pay 10-15m to secure him in this window. Cannot see Barca willing to pay for him, so it might be over.

But will they offer him a signing bonus of more than 10m and the wages he's after?

I doubt he'd move there if they don't at least match our offer.

Moe