Adama Traore

God Serena

No team play? If I remember correctly he had most assists with Barça B.

Yeah but almost every one was due to him dribbling a ton of people and crossing it in, which is undoubtedly not working all too well for him at senior level, nor is it impressing his coaches.

khaled_a_d

No team play? If I remember correctly he had most assists with Barça B.

Did you watch the games? the kid had zero football IQ whatsoever .
He dribbles first and foremost and then send a blind pass and hope that someone is there to score . yes that filled his assist rate nicely but the amount of times he killed the team play or tried stupid dribble past 3 players is beyond count

Galning

Did you watch the games? the kid had zero football IQ whatsoever .

Yes I watched all the games at the stadium, and you?

Whether he has footballing IQ is something different than not being a team player. If he was an ego he would've just kept on dribbling, what's the difference in taking on one or two more if you already passed 3, instead of crossing. I know how he plays, I don't need you to explain it to me. It's more down to making dumb decisions than to "not being a team player" which is pure bullshit. He is as much of a team player as the next winger. Saying he isn't is just you guys making assumptions 'cause I've seen nothing so far that would describe him as an ego in my book.

xXKonan

Barcelona have no interest in buying back Aston Villa winger Adama Traore (19). No recall agreement, asked for first refusal option [mirror]

J

Jamie Cal

Villa really was the worst choice for him. They'll likely go down, and I'd imagine any team other than us would cost a ton to break out of his contract. Not to mention he's been out so much he's hardly showcased anything this season.

Galning

There's a Reason he carn't get in the starting 11 of the premierships worst team

What exactly is that reason? He is their most dangerous attacker every time he plays, unlucky with the injuries. Once he stays a couple of weeks injury free I can see him starting to be honest.

Home of Barca Fans