Adama Traore

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Define "Desperately". All I commented on was what was posted. Cut out this ridiculous witch hunt, it's already boring and it's just started. I haven't even said anything about how poor I perceive him to be in who knows how long and my issues with his abilities are very different from "He only works when the ball is directly to his feet".

I counted your posts from your old account too :coffee:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Do people really expect him to play well in such a shite team? Aston Villa are the worst team in the PL, on top of that, he doesn't have playing time.

El Flaco

Adama's assist to Carles Gil's goal vs. Sunderland

[gfy]SparseHospitableFairyfly[/gfy]

Alternative Angles

[gfy]GenerousFragrantErin[/gfy]

[gfy]UnluckyAdmiredAnhinga[/gfy]

Last edited:

JamDav1982

He was able to boss the Segunda division and they give less space than English defenders so... probably. The only difference is it won't create so much hype because he doesn't have the Barca crest on him.

Disagree with that. The defences in Segunda are shocking compared to EPL and players don't get less space.

Even Scepovic owned those defences and he was rotten in SPL!

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Disagree with that. The defences in Segunda are shocking compared to EPL and players don't get less space.

Even Scepovic owned those defences and he was rotten in SPL!

How about Championship defenses though? I thought that that's what they were referring to since Villa will likely go down.

JamDav1982

How about Championship defenses though? I thought that that's what they were referring to since Villa will likely go down.

They will try to get rid of him if go down I would think. Especially if that clause about his wages is still in place.

The fullbacks in championship are quicker and stronger than fullbacks in Segunda for sure which he relies on. So I think he would find in more difficult.

Home of Barca Fans