9 - Samuel Eto'o

Barca_Ray_USA

Eto`s words after the match...

Sammy said Sporting`s goal was his fault... "I should have blocked the ball at the edge of the area but I lost focus. I want to say that I’m sorry”.
Eto also refused to accept praise for goals scored, saying; "Scoring is my job"

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Can some1 describe his style? i can't ..he isnt a dribbling wonder like Messi...
HE doesn't score amazing goals alot ...just being efficient

Evil

Shabazz
Can some1 describe his style? i can't ..he isnt a dribbling wonder like Messi...
HE doesn't score amazing goals alot ...just being efficient

For me he's an Inzaghi like striker, he doesn't have super skills, but he's a killer striker, in the right place at the right time ALWAYS, and has a great eye for goal.

IraqiCulé

He has incredible power with both feet and can score from distance which makes him much more complete than a lot of others poachers like him.

Evil

Shabazz
He's running away with the Pichichi Trophy :p I'll try to look for some information about his reaction after the second goal.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
23/22. I think he`s only few points away now from Janka (Europe`s top goalscorer) in the Golden boot list

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Don`t know if it`s true but here`s what sources say what Eto shouted at Guardiola during his crazy celebration:

Eto screamed "I told you so"
During HT Eto told Pep that he could score the equalizer if Pep kept him at in the central sriker position

maz

I walk the line
Yeah thats wat MLK said.. I figured as much too about the speculation of eto'o telling pep he would score a goal if he stayed on..its obvious that eto'o was saying "i told u so" not as a critisism to pep, but because he was so happy with HIMSELF that he said it because he wanted pep to continue to believe in him. Look at the reactions of the other players..bojan in particular is smiling when it all happened. No one looked shocked. Dont forget this is the same eto'o that pushed pep when we scored a while back lol.

Home of Barca Fans