9 - Samuel Eto'o

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Everyone had his share of critics this season, but not Pep.
I guess he makes mistakes like everyone else.

maz

I walk the line
It beats me. But, I agree with you. I've started noticing those signs in the Betis match, when I criticized Pep for his tactical blunders. Apparently, he has still a lot to learn. Why not giving a call to Mourinho for an advice or two. :smile:
I think he actually did! Anyone remember mourinho throwing on robert huth at the camp nou?!!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Reportedly, Samuel Eto was far from being annoyed by the sub made by Guardiola. While most players were being sad and complaining in the locker room after the match, it was Sammy who was encouraging his teammates.

IraqiCulé

AS claim that Eto'o's comment about "badge-kissers" was indirectly referring to Messi. What a retarded conclusion only Madridistas could come up with.

B

Barca4ever

Very impressive goal tally, but he could have had more seeing all his chances he missed.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Anyone know where i can try out for Barca? i believe i would make a good striker! ask the americans i was top goalscorer in junior league lol

M.L. King

The Preacher
Eto'o stated in a recent interview that Valdes is the best goalkeeper in the world. Now, that made me splutter with laughter. :lol:

Evil

Shabazz
Well if you look at the stats this season, then yes he is, but ofcourse he isn't even near the best in the world judging by some displays.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Ola, Eto'o wants to stay after 2010.

Suddenly Barça is not work anymore, he loves it! :D

bet he got a nice paycheck coming up for his next contract.

Home of Barca Fans