9 - Robert Lewandowski

KingLeo10

Yeah, let's ignore their GK having an all timer directly stopping all the chances and shots we created(which were more than enough to win a CL final). Let's blame the manager for that.

For your kind information, I have criticized the manager/club for not scoring in the finals against Chelsea on this forum.

You routinely criticize Pep for his CL losses when his teams often have created a shitload more chances created than opponents but fail to capitalize on them, most recently v RM.

Learn to take some criticism of your favorite players/team without turning into a frothing mess from the first post. Klopp is 1-3 in CL finals and a bottler in the Europa league too. He's an elite manager but his stock took a beating with this recent CL loss. That's all.

Temptation

You routinely criticize Pep for his CL losses when his teams often have created a shitload more chances created than opponents but fail to capitalize on them, most recently v RM.

Learn to take some criticism of your favorite players/team without turning into a frothing mess from the first post. Klopp is 1-3 in CL finals and a bottler in the Europa league too. He's an elite manager but his stock took a beating with this recent CL loss. That's all.

Since you're the kinda scientist who excels at digging up old posts on Football forum, how about you dig up my posts exactly talking about Klopp's poor records in finals and admitting that he was regarded as a Bottler before we finally won the CL.

But ofcourse, it doesn't suit your narrative so let's just pretend....:lol:

And, no his stock hasn't fallen one bit. If Klopp resigned tomorrow most elite clubs in the world would love to get him asap. His reputation hasn't even changed in the media lol. Still considered a top 2 coach itw.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We've signed Robert Lewandowski.

I wasn't in favour of signing him for the price 45m + 5m in incentives due to his age, but it will be refreshing to have a proper #9 for the first time since 2017 when Suarez' knees started falling off.

And I also trust Alemany to have a plan to replace him in three years.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
We've signed Robert Lewandowski.

I wasn't in favour of signing him for the price 45m + 5m in incentives due to his age, but it will be refreshing to have a proper #9 for the first time since 2017 when Suarez' knees started falling off.

And I also trust Alemany to have a plan to replace him in three years.

He is not a normal 34 year old, his fitness and attention to diet/other factors are reminiscent of cristiano ronaldo or tom brady

Also i think his style of play will lead to more longevity

mc_lovin

He is not a normal 34 year old, his fitness and attention to diet/other factors are reminiscent of cristiano ronaldo or tom brady

Also i think his style of play will lead to more longevity

Eh, heard that too often. Don't think Ronaldo aged particularly well either. Have more hope about a #9 though than a winger/inverted forward. He's not as technical as the prime example though (Benzema).

Also, can we stop talking about the utter disappointment that Liverpool is. Worst "great team" of the decade.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Eh, heard that too often. Don't think Ronaldo aged particularly well either. Have more hope about a #9 though than a winger/inverted forward. He's not as technical as the prime example though (Benzema).

Also, can we stop talking about the utter disappointment that Liverpool is. Worst "great team" of the decade.

Yeah that’s fair, but from a purely physical level he will be fine i think

his other attributes will still be ok as he ages, mainly because the way he plays is suited to that, he is not like a suarez for example

Last edited:

Tackle

A current top 3 player in the world joining the club is nothing but positive. Lewandowski is both the better player and more fit than the 34 year old Cristiano that gave Juventus 100 goals across 3 seasons. Expecting a similar impact here.

Richard.H

I am legit a bit stunned. I am sure he had offers from better clubs on the table. What made him choose Barca? Does he know how bad our team has been since Messi left?

I am sure he will have a positive impact, and we can be legit frontrunners for the league assuming he stays healthy.

Also how the fuk did we afford him???

Home of Barca Fans