9 - Robert Lewandowski

Zidane82

Don't rate him. Totally against this transfer and feel like it's gonna be a massively expensive dud.

Only positive is that I know that Klopp specifically requested for this transfer even though the board were initially hesitant, so that's the only hope. Klopp has been known to turn water into wine and if he wants him so badly then maybe.....

Ofcourse, now that he's our player, I'm fully behind him and won't criticise him before the season starts. Hoping for the best.

Why doubt Nunez when you guys have a near 100% record on the transfer front !?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Pretty cool moment for me that i made this thread all those years ago and now he’s joining barca, he will join the great list of nines that played for this club

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Lucas Hernandes is much better than De Ligt. They buy De Ligt for his hype, age and perceived potential.

Bayern wants 50m or more for Lewandowski while they only offered like 60m something for De Ligt. Eh.

Temptation

Klopp has been turning wine to water lately, losing that CL final to RM while having a superior team in all aspects :lol:

Another L dig at Klopp by the KingL. :lol:

Klopp did nothing wrong tactically or in terms of motivation. Courtois just had an all timer which won RM the cup.

Try harder. :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Will watch every Barca game next season that doesn't clash with our games. Just for RL9.

Can never get myself to root for Barca even in La Liga so I won't want them to win the league or anything.

On the contrary, always thought 1 day Robert would play for RM.

Anyways, will be fun following a new league after the Bundesliga.

Great EQ you have.

Even I wouldn't openly tout Bayern fans on a Bayern forum like that.

Liverpool wins nothing, let's do it!

KingLeo10

Another L dig at Klopp by the KingL. :lol:

Klopp did nothing wrong tactically or in terms of motivation. Courtois just had an all timer which won RM the cup.

Try harder. :lol:

You're a sensitive lad :lol: It's perfectly valid to criticize Klopp for losing a CL final versus an inferior team, and for scoring a grand total of 0 goals in what 330 mins of finals that season?

That's simply not 'turn water into wine' caliber but you go on ahead and keep munching on Klopp's leftovers, bin dipper :lol:

Temptation

You're a sensitive lad :lol: It's perfectly valid to criticize Klopp for losing a CL final versus an inferior team, and for scoring a grand total of 0 goals in what 330 mins of finals that season?

That's simply not 'turn water into wine' caliber but you go on ahead and keep munching on Klopp's leftovers, bin dipper :lol:

Still better than having your head stuck up RM's arse while being a "Barca fan". Just come out as an RM fan already and celebrate their success and twerk for Daddy Benz openly. Your act is getting nauseating now. :lol:

Come up with new ways to big up RM.

KingLeo10

Still better than having your head stuck up RM's arse while being a "Barca fan". Just come out as an RM fan already and celebrate their success and twerk for Daddy Benz openly. Your act is getting nauseating now. :lol:

Come up with new ways to big up RM.

:lol: :lol:

Merseyside dropout thinks I'm bigging up RM while calling them an inferior team that Pool should have beaten. The only thing they were better than Pool at was mental strength, not the actual quality of roster :lol:

Temptation

:lol: :lol:

Merseyside dropout thinks I'm bigging up RM while calling them an inferior team that Pool should have beaten. The only thing they were better than Pool at was mental strength, not the actual quality of roster :lol:

Yeah, let's ignore their GK having an all timer directly stopping all the chances and shots we created(which were more than enough to win a CL final). Let's blame the manager for that.

For your kind information, I have criticized the manager/club for not scoring in the finals against Chelsea on this forum.

Home of Barca Fans