9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

Will watch every Barca game next season that doesn't clash with our games. Just for RL9.

Can never get myself to root for Barca even in La Liga so I won't want them to win the league or anything.

On the contrary, always thought 1 day Robert would play for RM.

Anyways, will be fun following a new league after the Bundesliga.

Temptation

Nah I'm probably done being a fan of any team although I will be hoping for Barca to do well.

Appreciate the clarity. Nothing wrong in doing that. Football is just entertainment at the end of the day. Sone primitive Footy fans will troll you for this with tags such as "plastic" but you should ignore them. Just enjoy the sport when and how you want.

Gari

It is in football that the main passion and support for a particular team. And so, what is interesting about 20 men rolling the ball on the field with their feet?

akaranzo

Will watch every Barca game next season that doesn't clash with our games. Just for RL9.

Can never get myself to root for Barca even in La Liga so I won't want them to win the league or anything.

Why are you on here then lol

Jakabor

Fuck Real Madrid. Piece of shit club.

Temptation

Gotcha.

What's your early impression of Nunez?

Don't rate him. Totally against this transfer and feel like it's gonna be a massively expensive dud.

Only positive is that I know that Klopp specifically requested for this transfer even though the board were initially hesitant, so that's the only hope. Klopp has been known to turn water into wine and if he wants him so badly then maybe.....

Ofcourse, now that he's our player, I'm fully behind him and won't criticise him before the season starts. Hoping for the best.

Home of Barca Fans