8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

KingLeo10

My patience with him is running thin more and more.

It's what 3-4 years since he began playing for us...and no signs of major improvement. Only injuries.

serghei

My patience with him is running thin more and more.

It's what 3-4 years since he began playing for us...and no signs of major improvement. Only injuries.

The club rushed him imo. But they have realized it and are not rushing him anymore.

Some men develop more slowly. I was the same, quite skiny until my mid 20s and then as I became a young adult, things changed and my body simply became tougher. My weight got from 55-60kgs to around 74-75 for 180cm in 4-5 years.

Bones and muscle structure don't stop developing in many men until mid 20s, so it makes sense. And I'm not talking about diet and working out.

serghei

I think there is a good chance his muscular problems will fade away in the next seasons. Not to say he's gonna be some phsyical specimen, he will never be this profile, but he is likely to stay fit far more often as he matures a bit. But it's tough to get that type of stability if his body is still in the formation period.

I can tell his body is changing because, not kidding, he looked like some of my classmates from high-school when he started out three years ago. :lol: It was a mistake from the club to play him so much so early no doubt.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans