7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

gr98

[tw]948314291677159424[/tw]
Barça will try to sign Coutinho this month. It's strange to pay 140 million or more now that he can not play in the Champions League.
via Catalunya Radio

Fuck it half way 130m + 30m fixed and bring him home.

Brazil_Spain_Locator.png

Hmm...

xXKonan

I think the club wants him now regardless if he can't play in the CL or not.

While we have a nice comfortable lead, having Dembele and Coutinho as options for the second half of the season will definitely insure that we can win the league.

gr98

I think the club wants him now regardless if he can't play in the CL or not.

While we have a nice comfortable lead, having Dembele and Coutinho as options for the second half of the season will definitely insure that we can win the league.

Allows Valverde to rest Iniesta for the CL as well.

JamDav1982

Part of the reason I want him now is a bit of a fuck you to all those that were revelling in Barcas hard transfer market last summer.

Lots of people twisting the knife and taking great joy at the 'demise' of Barca and not getting deals done.

This just says a fuck you to that and Barca are still a destination where players want to be and Barca can get it done.

BigBarcaBoy

Part of the reason I want him now is a bit of a fuck you to all those that were revelling in Barcas hard transfer market last summer.

Lots of people twisting the knife and taking great joy at the 'demise' of Barca and not getting deals done.

This just says a fuck you to that and Barca are still a destination where players want to be and Barca can get it done.

That has never been in doubt, just the competence of those trying to do the deals

Home of Barca Fans