7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

M

MessiCam

All gone a bit quiet here now that Brazil’s level has dropped. Last night the Messi thread was pumping in disgust for putting in a better performance than any of the players on the pitch currently.

Levels.

JamDav1982

All gone a bit quiet here now that Brazil’s level has dropped. Last night the Messi thread was pumping in disgust for putting in a better performance than any of the players on the pitch currently.

Levels.

What a load of shite you speak.

Messi was not better than Coutinho today.

Seem quite pissed off Coutinho has had a good game.... wonder why.

M

MessiCam

What a load of shite you speak.

Messi was not better than Coutinho today.

Seem quite pissed off Coutinho has had a good game.... wonder why.
He’s had a good game topped off with that goal but I still think Messi was more influential.

Gee, look who is defending Coutinho. Barça second best player by far. As I said... The great Coutinho defender.

JamDav1982

He’s had a good game topped off with that goal but I still think Messi was more influential.

Gee, look who is defending Coutinho. Barça second best player by far. As I said... The great Coutinho defender.

That one goal is more influential than anything Messi did and Messi also fluffed his lines when had that chance.

No he wasnt and that would be Messi who missed a pen and you claimed had 'fallen asleep'.

Yip always be the great defender for Coutinho when morons claim Denis is on same level.

Barcas second best player by far.

Home of Barca Fans