7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

JamDav1982

Here...

And no they didn’t man mark Messi they marked him in numbers which is something that they didn’t do against Ronaldo.

Thank you. He isn’t taken care of by 3 - 4 players due to him being a striker and not being in the ball as I said in my initial post.

I stand by what I said.

Clearly it is you that doesn’t have a clue... You argue for argument sake.

Luckily I’ve learned not to get worked up by the shit you spew every other day.

No you are lying again.

Saying a player doesnt receive less attention is not saying Messi was man marked and Ronaldo wasnt. Neither were man marked and system from Iceland was as it is in every game.

Try harder.

Ronaldo doesnt have 3/4 men on him due to it being impossible to do. That comes from his style of play and not defenders chosing to give him less space than Messi and Neymar.

Glad that is sorted.

Aye I get you stand by what you said and think Denis is as good as Coutinho who is a flashy, over rated inconsistent player.

Great stuff.

M

MessiCam

No you are lying again.

Saying a player doesnt receive less attention is not saying Messi was man marked and Ronaldo wasnt. Neither were man marked and system from Iceland was as it is in every game.

Try harder.

Ronaldo doesnt have 3/4 men on him due to it being impossible to do. That comes from his style of play and not defenders chosing to give him less space than Messi and Neymar.

Glad that is sorted.

Aye I get you stand by what you said and think Denis is as good as Coutinho who is a flashy, over rated inconsistent player.

Great stuff.
Lol.

JamDav1982

They’re not going to assign 3-4 players to take care of him because he is a striker. He doesn’t receive the attention that Neymar and Messi does.

You called it bullshit without thinking it through.

He doesnt get marked in same ways as his style of ply makes is impossible.

Messi and Neymars doesnt.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
They’re not going to assign 3-4 players to take care of him because he is a striker. He doesn’t receive the attention that Neymar and Messi does.

You called it bullshit without thinking it through.

again, imo Messi provokes that kind of attention himself. Could certainly improve his off the ball movement for a start. Neymar is atm better at beating his player than Messi is, Leo's burst of pace is not the same anymore. Needs to tweak his style of play because it does not work at the biggest stage anymore. The root of the problem is of course that Barca can't do anything without Messi, though with Coutinho and Dembele things could theoretically improve, but Barca leaves everything to Messi out of habit. Coutinho and Dembele were both main playmakers at Liverpool and Dortmund, but were forced to let Messi do his thing at Barca. As other posters noticed, I think that Messi needs to play way closer to the opposition goal. His goalscoring ability is better than his playmaking.

p.s. Ronaldo rarely makes more than 5 touches which is why it is way harder to mark him.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
My man. Can't wait for those in the CL. Just don't play him on the right, Valverde. Who am I kidding, of course he will.

JamDav1982

Where are all these fucking RETARDS who were arguing with me that this guy is a 50m player

To this day MessiCam claims he is not world class, inconsistent flashy player that folk are dumb to rate and Denis is on his level.

I shit you not.

He is Barcas second best player by far.

Home of Barca Fans