7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

blaugrana1987

"would sell for £130m"
Just like Coutinho signing was just a "matter of hours", right?

As for Coutinho not playing again for Liverpool, well, he's not playing for Liverpool at the moment either. So I don't see where the problem is. Liverpool will just get another player to play in his place. Definitely won't be as good, but it'll be a lot better than someone who's not interested and acting like a little bitch.

Nobody gets everything they want in life. Some get more than others, but not every little thing. Liverpool were told Naby Keita was not for sale, had their two bids rejected, and they backed off respectfully. Barca has trouble handling rejection it seems. Their time would be much better spent going after other reasonably priced targets, like actual CMs and LWFs that don't cost a fortune and whose clubs are actually willing to negotiate.
I mean you have fucked around Southampton and VVD (meeting with Klopp, messaging and other bs even when you never bid for him in first place) and missed on your targets as well. Dont see a reason why would you go all smart on us?

For what is worth it, and I will repeat again, I dont want this transfer to go through. I dont want him to come and I definitely dont want this board to pay 130m for a guy who is not worth that money and who would ensure them staying at helm.

This is much bigger issue then transfer of 1-2 players. We dont have owners, these corrupt fucks were picked by old geriatric socios that will only care if they completely botch this transfer window. If Liverpool is the one that will fuck us over resulting in them gone, then great!

Tiny Kim

Its called pragmatism. Same reason why I wanted to see Neymar go after his little play during pre season.

You let him rot on bench? Thats great, but you now have 100m euros worth of player rotting on bench and that guy put transfer req in and informed you month ago that he wants to leave for his dream club. What will that mean for other players coming in? You are not PSG, you dont have billions laying around and your reputation is not built on buying club and toying around with it.

In any case getting 100+ m for Coutinho maybe wont matter now, but if you have good targets for next year that plus whatever money you have can buy you absolute class on every position you are missing in. You aint battling for titles this year with Coutinho hating your guts.

In any case, the more our board is embarassed the better.

So you're either upset that Liverpool won't be able to buy all those "quality" players using Coutinho's probable fee(which I doubt), OR you're upset that Liverpool are not bending over for your club's needs.

Page_Moss_Kopite

Yeah, and we all know the ultimatums like "it's now or never" are just words.

If Coutinho is free to leave next year, sure Barca will be amongs the clubs interested.

But, just like Barca demanded the Neymar fed up front I total from PSG they have to realise club's selling to them expect the same.

blaugrana1987

So you're either upset that Liverpool won't be able to buy all those "quality" players using Coutinho's probable fee(which I doubt), OR you're upset that Liverpool are not bending over for your club's needs.
Are you retarded? I said "I want him to stay. I dont want this board to ensure their staying at helm because of Coutonho transfer"
We literally have bigger fish to fry. Our board is sitting on 250m euros and will be kicked out if no one is bought. Its in my interest. They ruined the club. Buying Coutinho for exagarated fee wont fix shit except their position in club.

I am saying from Liverpool POV, selling pissed off, rensented player who put in transfer request, for more money then he is worth will likely be better then benching him until his contract expires.

Julien

But, just like Barca demanded the Neymar fed up front I total from PSG they have to realise club's selling to them expect the same.
Most barca fans know that.

Pro board-barto fans aside, read the comments. Almost everyone here laughed at what we offered. Ballon d'or bonuses? 90m paid over 5 years?

No one would accept that right now.

Are you retarded? I said "I want him to stay. I dont want this board to ensure their staying at helm because of Coutonho transfer"
We literally have bigger fish to fry. Our board is sitting on 250m euros and will be kicked out if no one is bought. Its in my interest. They ruined the club. Buying Coutinho for exagarated fee wont fix shit except their position in club.

I am saying from Liverpool POV, selling pissed off, rensented player who put in transfer request, for more money then he is worth will likely be better then benching him until his contract expires.
They won't bench him.

Even a half hearted coutinho is better than most LFC players.

Tiny Kim

I mean you have fucked around Southampton and VVD (meeting with Klopp, messaging and other bs even when you never bid for him in first place) and missed on your targets as well. Dont see a reason why would you go all smart on us?

For what is worth it, and I will repeat again, I dont want this transfer to go through. I dont want him to come and I definitely dont want this board to pay 130m for a guy who is not worth that money and who would ensure them staying at helm.

This is much bigger issue then transfer of 1-2 players. We dont have owners, these corrupt fucks were picked by old geriatric socios that will only care if they completely botch this transfer window. If Liverpool is the one that will fuck us over resulting in them gone, then great!

First of all, its general knowledge that all buying clubs meet with their target or his agent before putting in an actual bid for the player. Otherwise, you could have a club negotiating for a whole transfer window with another club only to finally be able to talk to the player and get flat-out rejected. Clubs use it to gauge whether putting in a bid for said player is viable. Of course, its illegal. That's why its done in secrecy. If you didn't already know that, you should do some research into it. Liverpool were stupid enough to get caught in the act and Southampton were bitter enough to file a complaint. That's the difference.

Secondly, you're right that Barcelona has an inept board handling transfers. So I can sympathize, because Liverpool's transfer committee is no better, perhaps even worse than yours.

Julien

Klopp the fucking hypocrite, isolates Sakho and wants him gone, but he doesn't treat Coutinho the same way for wanting to leave
How is it the same?

He isolated sakho because of bad behaviors if I remember it correctly (arriving to late to training and such), and right after the accusations of sakho using drugs (those were dropped).

It wasn't the same situation at all.

Tiny Kim

Yes I'm retarded. Something I share with your club's board members it seems.

And hey, a lot of LFC fans are saying they'd sell him too. But we're not the Liverpool board or FSG. So it doesn't mean shit how much posts we make about how upset we are. And quite frankly, the same goes for you people too.

Julien

So coutinho not wanting to train and wanting to leave is good behavior?

Also Sakho was cleared of the drugs, but he still wants him gone
Officially he claims to have back problems. I'm not in his room to verify his claims.

So far he didn't do anything remotely comparable to what Dembele is doing.

And let's be honest. We're talking about a world class midfielder compared to an average CB.

I'm not shocked they are not treated the same.

Just like we don't treat Messi the same as others. Coutinho is their messi at the moment.

Tiny Kim

Klopp the fucking hypocrite, isolates Sakho and wants him gone, but he doesn't treat Coutinho the same way for wanting to leave

So his interview where he said, "Its all up to the club's committee. Its their decision" in regards to selling Coutinho, must have been fake.

Julien

As if we wouldn't have fought to keep Neymar if we had the chance to do it (we actually tried, we even threatened PSG of filling complaints)

But it wouldn't count because we are barcelona.

Any other players that want to leave their clubs = players are right, their clubs is wrong to want to keep them.

If our best players want to leave = those clubs trying to get them are wrong, we are right to try to keep them.

Tiny Kim

"Coutinho, Firmino, so many players are very special. You could go through the whole squad. But if a player wants to go to another club then I'd always be open to it because I don't want to have a player in my squad who doesn't want to be in the squad.

:lol:

So? Its not his call to make in regards to selling Coutinho. The quote I mentioned was from only a week or so back. He is open to it. Its the owners, FSG, that are adamant at keeping him. What's your confusion?

Home of Barca Fans