7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

vlad

Lpool will struggle without coutinho... After he left, zhey played 2 cl finals in a row, won 1, and played their best season in PL, and only due to outstanding city, they didnt win it

They earned 160 m from 1 player and invested smartly, barca bought 2 players for 300m, neither of those 2, didnt show world case performances, for god sake, how low barca went

FinBarcelonafan

The deal to bring Coutinho was a bad one on all fronts.

What is strange is that he started well but then collapsed I think it down to 1)Lack of mental strength 2)Shitverde having no clue how to set up the team and give Coutinho a proper role 3)a guy like Messi is so good when other players can't gel with him they lose so much confidence.

I would put the most blame on Valverde. This seems to happen with every new player. Coutinho is quality.

Devils

We bought Coutinho and paid Liverpool the money to buy their star players that eventually humiliated us in the CL while Coutinho completely flopped in the CL.

Stunning events.

Feels amazing to have witnessed such as a cycle.

Unreal.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
We bought Coutinho and paid Liverpool the money to buy their star players that eventually humiliated us in the CL while Coutinho completely flopped in the CL.

Stunning events.

Unreal.

Tbh, it does kinda feel unreal. Nobody would believe it if you told them that a couple of years ago. Liverpool winners of the CL, while Barca has become the laughing stock of the same tournament and the biggest meme in football even ahead of PSG.

Total-Football

Stunning events.

Unreal.

carbon copy of the ibra inter deal..

Andresito

Staff member
Don't understand this Chelsea rumors at all. Aren't they under transfer ban?

I believe FIFA rejected their request to have the ban lifted until the sentence came. The same happened for us.

Now they appealed to CAS who were the ones that lifted our ban temporarily.

Might be wrong though.

booge

I believe FIFA rejected their request to have the ban lifted until the sentence came. The same happened for us.

Now they appealed to CAS who were the ones that lifted our ban temporarily.

Might be wrong though.

is this guy really going? some decent news out there linking to manchester united or chelsea? hope abramovich pulls out the money.

Home of Barca Fans