2015 Copa América

Who will win Copa America?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrazilFan

Should be a good tournament with Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia all capable of running away with the trophy. Can't count Uruguay out either. Strongest Copa America in a long time?

If Suarez was allowed to play and Mexico allowed to send a full strength squad, it would of been wide open and definitely the toughest in recent memory.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Suarez was allowed to play and Mexico allowed to send a full strength squad, it would of been wide open and definitely the toughest in recent memory.

Now that would've been a mouthwatering prospect for neutrals.

But don't you think this is the toughest in recent times? Can't remember the last few editions having so many strong teams.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Argentina were shit in WC and missing key players. Messi dragged them to the Final.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Argentina were shit in WC and missing key players. Messi dragged them to the Final.

Hopefully this time with Messi on fire and Kun & DiMaria both fit they can do something, if they manage to somehow avoid Brazil that would be a big help.

BrazilFan

Now that would've been a mouthwatering prospect for neutrals.

But don't you think this is the toughest in recent times? Can't remember the last few editions having so many strong teams.

It definitely the toughest in recent memory.

barcanuck

Sanchez
Cavani (Too bad no Suarez)
Falcao
Jackson
Bacca
Messi
Aguero
Tevez
Neymar

Tons of striker star power in this Copa!

I tried to understand the facepalm towards my comment but it did not make any sense to me. Yes, I want Neymar to succeed, but I'm pretty much supporting Argentina mainly because of Messi, it's not forbidden from what I remember.

And if Argentina is knocked off before reaching the final, it's obvious that I will support Brazil only because of Neymar, like I did in 2013 Confederations Cup.

And you wouldn't believe how many Brazilian fans jumped out of the sunk ship after the humilliating 7x1, and if Brazil wins this Copa América, they'll come back.

Last edited:

DonAK

You don't need to support Brazil just because you're Brazilian. For some reason it seem like plenty of Brazilians dislike their national team. Don't know if it's CBF related or just the nostalgia from previous times compared to this National Team where only a few players are what they'd count as 'Super stars'.

BrazilFan

I know some hate the NT for CBF reason and also for the NT becoming more European over the years in the sense most of the player players are in Europe. I have had discussion with others who felt the NT should be strictly Brazilian based players.

DonAK

I know some hate the NT for CBF reason and also for the NT becoming more European over the years in the sense most of the player players are in Europe. I have had discussion with others who felt the NT should be strictly Brazilian based players.

Well. They can forget about Neymar, Thiago Silva, Marcelo and co then :lol:

Home of Barca Fans