2015 Copa América

Who will win Copa America?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

killerqueen

I expected the Argentina vs. Brazil on the final. I hope that La Albiceleste will win this Cup, they deserve it after the WC 2014.

Even though I'm Brazilian and like Neymar as much as any Barça fan, I want Argentina to win this, they haven't won any international honour since 1993. I was so sad when Argentina lost the WC, let's hope the goat :messi: keeps goating once more and win Copa América.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Argentina are favourites according to betting sites.

I really really hope Messi can get this one, though I obviously would have preferred the WC for him.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Even though I'm Brazilian and like Neymar as much as any Barça fan, I want Argentina to win this, they haven't won any international honour since 1993. I was so sad when Argentina lost the WC, let's hope the goat :messi: keeps goating once more and win Copa América.

:facepalm:
I don't share the same sentiments and I like Messi.

No i wouldn't either

--

Argentina are the obvious winners, hopefully a Columbia or a Chile can pull the upset

Vlom

What did Argentina ever do to you Ode ?

I remember when reading the WC predictions thread you were also amongst the ones hoping for their failure, there must be a reason.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Should be a good tournament with Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia all capable of running away with the trophy. Can't count Uruguay out either. Strongest Copa America in a long time?

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
What did Argentina ever do to you Ode ?

I remember when reading the WC predictions thread you were also amongst the ones hoping for their failure, there must be a reason.

Armies of the Leo Messi fanboys talking about how he will have to carry this "shit" argentina side lol. and it was everywhere, big turn off, As if they were some fodder side, millions of excuses before the tournament even begun. & still playing the blame game on others in the final, awful all round. Fanboys are the worst.

So people more than anything, although if i didn't visit this forum and read all that nonsense, i wouldn't really care

Otherwise no problems, but i'd go for a Columbia or more of an underdog anyway.

Last edited:

Vlom

Armies of the Leo Messi fanboys talking about how he will have to carry this "shit" argentina side lol. and it was everywhere, big turn off, As if they were some fodder side, millions of excuses before the tournament even begun. & still playing the blame game on others in the final, awful all round. Fanboys are the worst.

So people more than anything, although if i didn't visit this forum and read all that nonsense, i wouldn't really care

Otherwise no problems, but i'd go for a Columbia or more of an underdog anyway.

Okey so yeah basically just to go against the general vibe and be conflictual, at least you're consistent :)

Home of Barca Fans