2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

Seamus

Arsenal and Chelsea fuck up but United don't. Doesn't that show that United have a much better mentality and determination and mental strength then these two anyway?
It's like saying "What would have happened had United didn't win team A or Team B or team X etc, what would the table look like then?"
Its hypothetical and fact is that the others teams did have mental collapses and we didn't meaning we're the better side.

Ah theres tonnes of reasons to argue that, LUCK being a major one, Fergies influence over refs being another, Hernandez being another etc etc etc etc doesnt mean ye're better. Its not like saying that tbh, had Arsenal not messed up they would be on top right now, playing good and exciting football.

ivan22

this is gonna be one fucking - cl final worthy - game!

we must take advantage of their tough EPL schedule! we have to clear the league ASAP, with hopefully no injuries! Nad with abidal back we can play with our strongest lineup! its gonna be 50/50 but maybe a little more for barca, like 55/50 :D but lets not forget they play on their home grounds!

gonna be a superb game!

greek scavenger

this is gonna be one fucking - cl final worthy - game!

we must take advantage of their tough EPL schedule! we have to clear the league ASAP, with hopefully no injuries! Nad with abidal back we can play with our strongest lineup! its gonna be 50/50 but maybe a little more for barca, like 55/50 but lets not forget they play on their home grounds!

gonna be a superb game!

I think you mean 55-45

Ah theres tonnes of reasons to argue that, LUCK being a major one, Fergies influence over refs being another, Hernandez being another etc etc etc etc doesnt mean ye're better. Its not like saying that tbh, had Arsenal not messed up they would be on top right now, playing good and exciting football.

1) This season, we've had plenty of decisions against us, biggest ones see Birmingham away and Chelsea away.
2) We make our own luck. Thats what top teams do.
3) What the fuck? You say we're not the best team due to the fact that we've won many games cause of Hernandez? Hernandez played for us last time we checked and he does count towards our team you know :lol:

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Cant Wait!!
have my CIE exams in between.. but thank god they get over before the final
last exam on 26!

and about the match itself! very tough to call!
Barca have to be favourites but one wouldn't bet against Uinted losing 2 finals in 3 years to the same team!
Very Tough!
God Bless !

Pepe Silvia

The biggest threat to us is Chicharito imo, that kid is going to cause us trouble in the Final.
You're right in a sense that he is dangerous and we need to keep watch, and not to take anything away from the kid because he is crafty and talented, but CR7 is 1000X more crafty and talented and look how Pique/Puyol and co. handled him. What did he get over 4 matches one hand me down goal? :lol:

*patiently waits for the CR7 hater brigade to storm in with Chicarito is a better player than CR7*

SwiftGuyver

obviously anything can happen in football...

Utd will be tough opponents but if we are at full strength and just relax and play our game we should win this quite comfortably in my opinion...

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
*patiently waits for the CR7 hater brigade to storm in with Chicarito is a better player than CR7*

No lol

N e ways, I see this like last year, the winner of the semi finals between inter and barca will take it, unfortunately inter moved on and won it. This year toe it was the winner of real and barca will take it??

Who knows anything can happen... Going to be a fun game :)

It's gonna be a pretty easy game in my opinion. Well, the opponent is great but if we play our usual game, no team can stop us. United aren't extremely strong though; they've been way weaker than Real Madrid this season. We could do it against them, so I see no reason for not getting a great result in the final too.

We probably are the best team in the world right now, everybody knows that, and that's gonna make them stressed out.

Cut to the chase, our rival won't be a weak team at all but we are way stronger than them. If we play the final while having an on-form Xavi, Iniesta and Messi, it's gonna be so tough for Man UTD to resist.

Well I don't know why but I'm so optimistic about this game; kinda feel it's gonna be a pretty easy win and a cool celebration right after the game though :blush: !

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
It's gonna be a pretty easy game in my opinion. Well, the opponent is great but if we play our usual game, no team can stop us. United aren't extremely strong though; they've been way weaker than Real Madrid this season. We could do it against them, so I see no reason for not getting a great result in the final too.

We probably are the best team in the world right now, everybody knows that, and that's gonna make them stressed out.

Cut to the chase, our rival won't be a weak team at all but we are way stronger than them. If we play the final while having an on-form Xavi, Iniesta and Messi, it's gonna be so tough for Man UTD to resist.

Well I don't know why but I'm so optimistic about this game; kinda feel it's gonna be a pretty easy win and a cool celebration right after the game though :blush: !

when i consider we beat strongest united with miss ronaldo within them back in 2009, with so much injury and suspension, i optimist that we will beat them this time as we could field our strongest 11 that produced manita last november in this final

karthik

He won it there as a player, let us hope he will do the same as the manager of this club. Feeling normal about the game, but loved the way X6 quickly stated Man Utd are the favourites. Vamos Barca.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
People please don't jinx... Keep your 'Good Feeling' to yourself until we get past the final. We've all seen too many times how the arrogant statements come back to bite us!!

We are NOT the best in the world until we win the final... So please don't repeat that statement guys. Show your support in a positive way:)

:flagvl8:Visca el Barça:flagvl8:

They are coming Wembley! Prepare well for the fiesta!!

Last edited:

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
after watching united games for years i think van der sar is as impressive as casillas, it's hard to beat him from long shot but his weakness is low shot

I think Van Der Sar is a more complete goalkeeper than Casillas, he reads the game better IMO...

This is gonna be epic, absolutely nothing short of epic, and I don't care how good we are in this one ANYTHING can happen...

Time for Messi to break his English soil duck...

Home of Barca Fans