2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
We HAVE to take our chances in this one, that will be key

I agree with you as well. The team need to create a lot of chances to score. We must be more accurate. How many chances we had got in the first half against Real? We couldn't score a single one.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
With Abi/Puyi back we can finally play this formation again

----Alves------Pique------Puyol-----Abidal
----------------Busi----------------------
-----------Xavi------------Iniesta-------
---Pedro---------Messi--------Villa---- :worthy: anything is possible

Koma

Same situation like last year, you already know who is going to win in the final, question is, with how many goals?
Ye, I am talking about Guardiola machinery.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Manchester United will win. We won two years ago, so we won't win again. The law of averages or murphy or some shit.

Same situation like last year, you already know who is going to win in the final, question is, with how many goals?
Ye, I am talking about Guardiola machinery.

Not feeling confident?

Seamus

With Abi/Puyi back we can finally play this formation again

----Alves------Pique------Puyol-----Abidal
----------------Busi----------------------
-----------Xavi------------Iniesta-------
---Pedro---------Messi--------Villa---- :worthy: anything is possible

If we have that line up available I'd believe a 70/30 in our favour. Abidal just adds so much to our defence

Pepe Silvia

Real Madrid were a more complete team so I am less worried about talent and more concerned about our squad remaining focused for the final. In my opinion, this cup is ours to lose. I hope that doesn't come across as arrogant or undermining to Manu (I watch them every weekend) but it must be said that we are superior to them in just about every position. Our biggest threat is ourselves (focus, injury, etc). Oh and volcanos. Volcanos can totally throw off our shit.

Richard.H

Man ANYTHING can happen. I remember Milan beating us 4-0 in the 94 final when they had like 3 of their players out due to injuries. I also remember coming back from 0-1 in the last 10 minutes against Arsenal 2006. It's a strange game this sport...

Bergkamp10

United of 2009>>United of 2011
Barcelona of 2009 <<<<< Barcelona of 2011

Barcelona will rip United's midfield to shreds.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans