20 - Sergi Roberto

Kul_z

Koeman is delighted with what he is seeing from Sergi Roberto in these first days of preseason.
@MigRico

Not what I wanted to hear.

Tbh, he is the only player that seems is working on reaching his max fitness level. Ofcourse coach would be satisfied

Catta

Koeman is delighted with what he is seeing from Sergi Roberto in these first days of preseason.
@MigRico

Not what I wanted to hear.

Why not? He is our only player who is a decent RB. Also is a great sub for many positions. Every coach would love to have a player like him in the team.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Why not? He is our only player who is a decent RB. Also is a great sub for many positions. Every coach would love to have a player like him in the team.

Disagree. Think he is a terrible RB. For all his faults, I prefer Semedo. If just for his pace alone. Roberto is a decent squad player, nothing more.

JamDav1982

If Barca dont sign a RB he could easily end up playing there again.

Semedo is awful. Was awful in Roma for the 3-0 and gave about worst Barca performance ever seen in the 8-2 v Bayern

Roberto is not a RB but he is much better on the ball and in final third than Semedo who should be sold for whatever can get for him.

cro-man

This guy is the mediocrity in person. Cant believe he is somehow suriving one shit season after another. He doesnt even stay on the bench but he is somehow always on the field. Even against pool and bayern he was on the field. He is just one reason more why we keep loosing.

He is a good squad player and can play everywhere? Same shit every season and at the end he is a starter:puke: He is also a high earner as well if i am not wrong. Send him to a another top club and this guy would rot on the bench. Does this guy even play for spain? or are they smart enough not to call him?

Last edited:

BADGERBHOY

This guy is the mediocrity in person. Cant believe he is somehow suriving one shit season after another. He doesnt even stay on the bench but he is somehow always on the field. Even against pool and bayern he was on the field. He is just one reason more why we keep loosing.

He is a good squad player and can play everywhere? Same shit every season and at the end he is a starter:puke: He is also a high earner as well if i am not wrong. Send him to a another top club and this guy would rot on the bench. Does this guy even play for spain? or are they smart enough not to call him?

+1

khaled_a_d

He is, by far, our best RB atm. Of course the coach will like him.
In addition, he is the ultimate role player. The guy you can put in any place.
Never mind a very popular player among the squad and future captain soon.

Alik

I remember reading somewhere that Roberto is amazing in training. Maybe that's what it is.

Some players are amazing in training, yet when they step foot in a real match it's an entirely different matter.

CatalinR10

my dude , he's surviving because we have had a shit midfield for a few years now.

All he had to do was run more than Busi / Rakitic / Vidal , which wasn't a hard thing to do so he left a good impression on every coach.

Truth is he's a shit player for Barca standards , same as a lot of players in the squad.

PAIN.

Home of Barca Fans